some admins are just retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armistead

Sergeant Knight
Just messing around with someone of the saùe regiment I kicked him and the freaking amdin bans me. Just saying laammmeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU

Same, I got banned for one kick.. So admins, can you unban me? I wish to play that mod...

For NA ban appeals please post here:
http://pfmod.bluefang.net/index.php?p=/categories/ban-appeal
For EU ban appeals please post here:
http://eua.lastmikoi.net/viewforum.php?id=21

I was playing as a native, some immigrant was continually punching me and blocking me so i killed him, about 40 minutes later an admin comes and slays me for it. Ridiculous.

Willhelm said:
I was playing as a native, some immigrant was continually punching me and blocking me so i killed him, about 40 minutes later an admin comes and slays me for it. Ridiculous.
Bacon169 said:
Just messing around with someone of the saùe regiment I kicked him and the freaking amdin bans me. Just saying laammmeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU

NA or EU? "Some Admin" helps no one.

The Outlaw KOS rule is just stupid. Just make them KOS. I hate it when I actually do get RDMed because then I know it's against the rules.

Think most of us wouldn't be so mad if we knew that's just how the cookie crumbles. :smile:

I have noticed on EU that a lot of bans are for "randoming admin".

This is the only time I usually see them is when they are RPing and get randomed. They then put on their admin armour and ban the person who random them or their friend.

Von Blucher said:
I have noticed on EU that a lot of bans are for "randoming admin".

This is the only time I usually see them is when they are RPing and get randomed. They then put on their admin armour and ban the person who random them or their friend.

Personally, when it happens to me, it does not go that far.
Since it's JUST me who got offended, that's not a problem, I take my time to explain to the player what he did is wrong, and I simply warn or slay and usually keep an eye on him and then I refund myself.
If the randomer would have kill another player than me, the punishment would have been more harsh.

All admins should be acting like that.

Do you think admins are not acting like they should be ?
Giving us some informations would help us a lot.

gamester494 said:
Ser Jaime Lannister said:
I was here when Bacon was banned, it was "Jarlbaruuf" or something. Don't know the reason.

We got 200 people for an event which was meant for 100 people, the training rooms were too small and people started kicking each other. The same happened in the teleport room when we tried to make a single line, we announced several times that people who were kicking gets a temp ban.

If the Game log can indeed be checked, you will see that Bacon was banned before those warnings. Not that I don't understand a punishment having to be needed, but a ban does seem harsh.

Ser Jaime Lannister said:
If the Game log can indeed be checked, you will see that Bacon was banned before those warnings. Not that I don't understand a punishment having to be needed, but a ban does seem harsh.

16:12:50 - Admin jarlbalruuf (1290462) Temporarily Banned player 32nd_Rct_Bacon (660805).

16:04:27 - *ANNOUNCEMENT* [jarlbalruuf] Stop fighting everyone
16:09:04 - *ANNOUNCEMENT* [jarlbalruuf] stop kicking people will be temp banned
16:10:25 - *LOCAL* [jarlbalruuf] stop kicking or you will be temp banned
16:12:28 - *ANNOUNCEMENT* [jarlbalruuf] Do not kill kick or you will be temp banned
16:13:23 - *LOCAL* [jarlbalruuf] stop fighting
16:14:39 - *ANNOUNCEMENT* [jarlbalruuf] stop kicking/attacking temp banns wil occur
16:20:11 - *LOCAL* [jarlbalruuf] stop kicking or you will be temp banned
16:24:18 - *ANNOUNCEMENT* [jarlbalruuf] stop kicking next persons will be temp banned 

As you can see he got banned and warnings were given. This was just mine warnings however there were also other admins who gave warnings.

As you can see you was warned...There were 4 admins all spamming about the TK-ing punishments. If you still have a issue with the proof we have supplied then just tell me and I am happy to help :smile:. Hope you have now figured out that the logs are always saved and we can get them whenever we need.

Sorry for your complaint being invalid and hope you have a nice day.

Carodony

Carodony said:
As you can see you was warned...There were 4 admins all spamming about the TK-ing punishments. If you still have a issue with the proof we have supplied then just tell me and I am happy to help :smile:. Hope you have now figured out that the logs are always saved and we can get them whenever we need.

Sorry for your complaint being invalid and hope you have a nice day.

Carodony
I Must agree here,
as a member of this community,i have been involved in a few events caused by Tk's,RDM's,Admin randoms,ETC
and as you can see you have proof from the logs it self that the admin (jarlbalruuf) did warn you
so the admin staff has all the reasons to temp ban you,
doesnt matter how much you think they are retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom