Some additional reward when killing a lord or a king in battle?

Users who are viewing this thread

I actually want a head item with the name of the character on it. Even better if it's a throwable "weapon" so I can present it to my khan's feet like in those cool movies.

I swear that personally downing a Lord in Warband at least affected your Relation with that Lord (Could have been Floris mod or something?). Literally does nothing here. You'd think that if I smash someone's head with a mace they might get mad at me.

I swear that personally downing a Lord in Warband at least affected your Relation with that Lord (Could have been Floris mod or something?). Literally does nothing here. You'd think that if I smash someone's head with a mace they might get mad at me.

that sounds a little too immersive.

It would make sense for personally defeating a rival lord to give a renown bonus and maybe some sort of positive or negative relation depending on their personality and whether or not they're killed.

It would make sense for personally defeating a rival lord to give a renown bonus and maybe some sort of positive or negative relation depending on their personality and whether or not they're killed.
Let me get this straight, If I kill another lord then that lord will be very mad at me right?

Idk something's fishy there.... :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom