Some additional reward when killing a lord or a king in battle?

Users who are viewing this thread

fuze

Sergeant
It would be great if there was some reward when you kill a lord or a king in battle. Right now it just feels like you just killed another soldier but I feel like you should get maybe more renown or something. At least have my men/women cheer when enemy lord/king falls

It would be great if there was some reward when you kill a lord or a king in battle. Right now it just feels like you just killed another soldier but I feel like you should get maybe more renown or something. At least have my men/women cheer when enemy lord/king falls
for sure

Ragged pants and tunic are your rewards.
They can not even balance prices and make adequate loot 1.5 years after release. But I did it in 2 hours myself, lol.

you mean capture or kill? right now kill gives you a very hard penalty - losing relationship with many other lords. it's a big penalty because in the later stages of the game you focus on improving relationship with clans so they will join your kingdom.

you mean capture or kill? right now kill gives you a very hard penalty - losing relationship with many other lords. it's a big penalty because in the later stages of the game you focus on improving relationship with clans so they will join your kingdom.
no, not talking about executing them after you've captured them. I'm talking about when you kill them during battle

oh didn't saw he talking about that, got a link to the thread?
I can't find the thread. It's the one where he is discussing all the item price changes I believe. If I recall correctly loot drops are based on item value or something or other so with the new item value changes there was an increase in the chance to land the good good. Some one please correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't find the thread. It's the one where he is discussing all the item price changes I believe. If I recall correctly loot drops are based on item value or something or other so with the new item value changes there was an increase in the chance to land the good good. Some one please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually there was a work for expensive item prices to reduce. I am not woking on that issue, I just transfered info to you. However what I hear is it is not accepted and for now there will not be an item price change for expensive items. If an item is so expensive it's probability to drop is so so low currently. For example if expected loot for tier-5 troop is 500 then 100K item drops with 0.5%. You get loot for killed troop's tier. We can add some multiplier there if she / he is lord / king.

For example if expected loot for tier-5 troop is 500 then 100K item drops with 0.5%
Are you sure this is working correctly? Because I have never seen anything that valuable as loot. 0.5% is a huge chance considering that players beat dozens of tier 5 troops regularly in battles. Even with high roguery, it is very rare to find something more valuable than 3000 denars.

I don't know how the looting system works but could it be related to that civilian equipment of troops (and heroes) are considered as possible loot and that somehow messes up with the loot we are getting?

Are you sure this is working correctly? Because I have never seen anything that valuable as loot. 0.5% is a huge chance considering that players beat dozens of tier 5 troops regularly in battles. Even with high roguery, it is very rare to find something more valuable than 3000 denars.

I don't know how the looting system works but could it be related to that civilian equipment of troops (and heroes) are considered as possible loot and that somehow messes up with the loot we are getting?
I will check if there is any bug there next week.

Last edited:
Actually there was a work for expensive item prices to reduce. I am not woking on that issue, I just transfered info to you. However what I hear is it is not accepted and for now there will not be an item price change for expensive items. If an item is so expensive it's probability to drop is so so low currently. For example if expected loot for tier-5 troop is 500 then 100K item drops with 0.5%. You get loot for killed troop's tier. We can add some multiplier there if she / he is lord / king.
Thanks for the information!

What about the chance to get a 100k item with the best modifier? Which makes it up to 17.5 times more expensive (lordly two-handed sword for example)? The most expensive item that I got as loot with the current settings was a horse armor worth 6.000 denars, of course with the worst modifiers. And I have over 1.000 hours in-game, only single-player.

The thought of an item worth 1.75 million is just so ridiculous... However, it is easy to change this myself so no need to eye-rolling anymore.

Back
Top Bottom