(Solved) Problems with new armouries for Submod

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I'm trying to make a submod for "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16A" in wich I want to include essentially some uniforms and firearms from napoleonic wars, so I did it putting the resource files and textures into the BRF files of "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth" but the weapons keep showing completly blank, also the way the characters hold the weapon is sideways, please, what coul you suggest me ?

Solution
You always need to check that all the used shaders are available at the respective module. Take note that shaders cannot be simply copy pasted from other mods like other resources. Just use the search error function in OpenBRF to find all existing conflicts in your mod.
Check in OpenBRF if you have also added the material and texture entries into the brf file. For the weapon animations you should look up how the item entries at NW look like and copy paste those settings to your submod.

Take note: You may use resources of NW for your submod but you are then not allowed to release it to the public, it's only for personal use!

Upvote 0
I actually verified if all the materials and textures can link each other, everything is normal, as I say I know how to put resources in other mods, I did it in Native, Hispania 1200 and others but for some reason it couldn't be succesful in subarnavumi, I wondered if it was the shaders but idk much about them, so I change them for those that others items in the game use but it didn't work omg, yeah I not gonna release it I swear, I only liked the idea to have a napoleonic campaign in other theaters rather than the european

Upvote 0
You always need to check that all the used shaders are available at the respective module. Take note that shaders cannot be simply copy pasted from other mods like other resources. Just use the search error function in OpenBRF to find all existing conflicts in your mod.

Upvote 0
Solution
I got the source code from my favourite mod, I just put the folder of the source code in the module of the mod I wanted to edit, I alredy edited ":cur_year" in the "module_scripts.py" but in game the year I changed doesn't show, help please

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom