[solved] Musket Reload on native

Users who are viewing this thread

CBWarDog

Sergeant
Well, I was just messing aroung and added a musket to native. Everything works fine, but the only problem is the realoading, because the animation works fine, but the musket just stays in the same position so it look weird. Like, in NW by example, when the player puts the powder inside the musket, the musket goes down and when its ready it goes back to the normal position. I assumed it was something about "ti_on_weapon_reload", but i looked through NW module system and couldn't find anything related. Any help?

Nevermind friend, already fixed. All i had to do was:

-activate "use_phased_reload" in module.ini
-add the "man_reload" animation from NW into my mod

Oh OK cool
Hey I have the same problem, did you manage to solve this ?

Well, I was just messing aroung and added a musket to native. Everything works fine, but the only problem is the realoading, because the animation works fine, but the musket just stays in the same position so it look weird. Like, in NW by example, when the player puts the powder inside the musket, the musket goes down and when its ready it goes back to the normal position. I assumed it was something about "ti_on_weapon_reload", but i looked through NW module system and couldn't find anything related. Any help?
Please pass the files, I also added a musket but I can't change the reload anim

Download Warband Module System 1.171 (official download).

The question is now if you have bigger plans or if you just started at modding and only want to do little things.
I only have plans to edit very few things, but also I suddenly start to mod another mods like NOVA AETAS, it's funny, I have the idea to change the world in NOVA AETAS to put it in an alternative "Napoleonic Era" including breech loading rifles based in the Ferguson rifle, but these are onlyt plans, first I must mod even further

Well, the decission which you have to make is now this: Will you continue to work with Morgh's Editor and only make little changes here and there? Or will you already start working with the Module System (MS) so that you don't loose the work which you already did by now since txt changes can't be ported over to the MS.
If you work around with an already existing mod for which you don't have the MS you can stay with Morgh's Editor. There will then however be restrictions on what you can achieve. For your problem above, make a screenshot of the settings for that firearm, I can't read txt number code.

Well, the decission which you have to make is now this: Will you continue to work with Morgh's Editor and only make little changes here and there? Or will you already start working with the Module System (MS) so that you don't loose the work which you already did by now since txt changes can't be ported over to the MS.
If you work around with an already existing mod for which you don't have the MS you can stay with Morgh's Editor. There will then however be restrictions on what you can achieve. For your problem above, make a screenshot of the settings for that firearm, I can't read txt number code.
Oh, know I see, I was not sure about it, I asked for the NOVA AETAS Module System to start experimenting but still not reply and the captures are these:

1.- https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMCveeun0-oN8X_4YRw3EmD-GNh0S1GJnAh2Euf
2.- https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNIJPusknG2qlk7acb71rsTSwunlbTpqu2bUKUx
3.- https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNA7andkSak5SRtgzkU88i_DOjiGjw9N1oPs8WX

Back
Top Bottom