[SOLVED] Is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gaedheal said:
If you suddenly out of nowhere lost all of your money then it's more than likely a bug

I see, there goes who knows how many days of gameplay out the window, this is the 3rd time it happened.
I'm quite sad. I guess I'll just start all over again... maybe I should get dynamo edition...

It happens some times when you are enlisted and upon defeat get captured.
If you don't like it you might just enable cheats and restore the approximate amount of gold. I personally just store cash in items or don't care at all since it makes sense to lose everything upon being captured.

roal.yr said:
It happens some times when you are enlisted and upon defeat get captured.
If you don't like it you might just enable cheats and restore the approximate amount of gold. I personally just store cash in items or don't care at all since it makes sense to lose everything upon being captured.

I see, but the thing is, I am no longer enlisted, I quoted the army not long ago.

roal.yr said:
Apparently, someone holds grudge against you and had sent thief to steal your possessions. You must be more vigilant.
I hold no enemies, indeed I am at -2 or -3 with a few factions, but that is not even enough to make them KOS me.

Back
Top Bottom