[SOLVED] Error Dialogue & Can't Handle The Face

Users who are viewing this thread

13exa

Knight at Arms
I tried to make Imam on The Mosque.
I add an Imam like this
["imam", "Imam", "Imam", tf_mounted|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_gloves|tf_guarantee_horse|tf_guarantee_ranged, scn_mosque|entry(1), reserved, fac_kingdom_6, [itm_sarranid_cloth_robe_b], def_attrib|agi_21|int_30|cha_21|level(25), wp(130), knows_common|knows_riding_7|knows_horse_archery_5|knows_leadership_7, swadian_face_old_1, swadian_face_old_2 ],
You see what Im Bold, There are is a scene that i want to place the Imam.
So I Make The Scene
  ("mosque",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x00000002200011af00065192000067110000688300003435",
    [],[],"outer_terrain_desert"),
Right, Now I Try to make his dialog.
I make it Like This
[trp_imam,"start", [], "What do you want, {sir/lady}? My time is for Allah, but I have times for you too.", "imam_talk",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_talk", [], "I want to talk to you sir.", "imam_talk_2",[]], 
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_talk", [], "Sorry to take your times then, Just continue you Activities.", "close_window",[]],

[trp_imam,"imam_talk_2", [], "Sure, What do you want to talk?", "imam_talk_3",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_talk_3", [], "I wish to hire some people that want to die for Allah", "imam_mubarizun",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_talk_3", [], "Never Mind", "close_window",[]],

[trp_imam,"imam_talk_back", [], "Anything Else?", "imam_talk_3",[]],

[trp_imam,"imam_mubarizun", [], "We can help you to hire Mubarizun, Mubarizun is the best unit of the other. They were the champion of the Warrior.", "imam_mubarizun_2",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_2", [], "Sure, How much denars needed is to hire them?", "imam_mubarizun_3",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_2", [], "No, Thanks", "imam_talk_back",[]],

[trp_imam,"imam_mubarizun_3", [], "To hire them you need 750 Denars for One of Them. Still want to hire them?", "imam_mubarizun_4",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_4", [], "Sure", "imam_mubarizun_5",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_4", [], "What?! 750 Denars?! That was Expensive!", "imam_talk_back",[]],

[trp_imam,"imam_mubarizun_5", [], "How much of them you will hire?", "imam_mubarizun_6",[]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_6", [], "1", "imam_talk_back",[(troop_add_gold, "trp_player", -750),(party_add_members, "p_main_party", "trp_swadian_knight", 1),]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_6", [], "10", "imam_talk_back",[(troop_add_gold, "trp_player", -7500),(party_add_members, "p_main_party", "trp_swadian_knight", 10),]],
[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_6", [], "50", "imam_talk_back",[(troop_add_gold, "trp_player", -37500),(party_add_members, "p_main_party", "trp_swadian_knight", 50),]],

[trp_imam|plyr,"imam_mubarizun_6", [], "What?! 750 Denars?! That was Expensive!", "imam_talk_back",[]],

That Was Compiled Perfectly without Error

But When I test It...
The Imam is talk like this
mb67.jpg

Any Solution?

It's because your dialogue is placed wrong.

Search this line in module_dialogue

[anyone,"start", [], "Surrender or die. Make your choice", "battle_reason_stated",[]],

and make sure your dialogue is someplace above it.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
It's because your dialogue is placed wrong.

Search this line in module_dialogue

[anyone,"start", [], "Surrender or die. Make your choice", "battle_reason_stated",[]],

and make sure your dialogue is someplace above it.
Ow, Thank You, Ritter! Its solved my Problem!

Sorry, I get new problem.
I can't handle the Imam Face
This is the code
["imam", "Imam", "Imam", tf_male|tf_guarantee_armor, scn_mosque|entry(1), reserved, fac_kingdom_6, [itm_sarranid_cloth_robe_b], def_attrib|agi_21|int_30|cha_21|level(25), wp(130), knows_common|knows_riding_7|knows_horse_archery_5|knows_leadership_7, 0x00000000000c13ce01dc4723ab936c82, 0x0000000190044003336dcd3ca2cacae300000000001f47640000000000000000 ],
I gave his two face code so his face will be random.
But, look like the face code doesn't working.
mb68.jpg
Any solution?

Right, I had compiled my new Character.
But look like that not solve my problem enough.
zo43u
I have no Idea now.

This is my new Code
Code:
 ["imam", "Imam", "Imam", tf_male|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_armor, scn_mosque|entry(1), reserved, fac_kingdom_6, [itm_sarranid_cloth_robe_b], def_attrib|agi_21|int_30|cha_21|level(25), wp(130), knows_common|knows_riding_7|knows_horse_archery_5|knows_leadership_7, swadian_face_old_1, swadian_face_older_2 ],

Whats Wrong? Any Solution?

Back
Top Bottom