Users who are viewing this thread

I was watching a anime call "Kingdom" they have big battles and normally to win they only need to kill the General in command.

I think is interesting have the option to resolve a big battle with only two strong guys fighting. If the general in a army end being kill or nock out maybe put some more emphasis to moral.
If you are fighting to defend your nation, makes sense fight to the end because you need to protect your land and family, but if you are attaching and the guy who was supposed to pay your salary die, why fight? lol
If you can put lieutenants to help you, maybe giving you some bonusses in battle.

Bonus idea!
Why have only companions from taverns? If you are already renowned, it makes sense for a noble friend to ask you to train his son, who will end up being your friend or enemy.

I like this idea! This would add more immersion to the game.
Immersion is really important to me lol
I think this kind of game is more fun with roleplaying, so you can make your story different every time. I feel like they need to make the relations more important. Make me cry for need to kill a old friend who is in other kingdom at war!

Back
Top Bottom