Solution for the grain bug that TW just ignores

Users who are viewing this thread

While TW is just ignoring everything, modders already saved the day....so pathetic but anyways:

Forget about that one and use my other mod instead i did a day later: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4376/?tab=files
It adds a new behaviour that lets parties sell the food they dont need whenever they enter a settlement. Bonuspoints because you dont need harmony for that one. I also added a console command to immediately remove all surplus food in case the hoarding got to bad to wait for sales.

Make sure to unzip the .7z file with 7zip instead of winrar as winrar often blocks the .dll files. If you still cant enable it unblock the dll file manually or use the unblock dlls script provided on nexusmods. Let me know when youre still having trouble
For the lulz:

Bug reported 20.08, first TW response 31.08:

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Can anyone with a save file that we can inspect the issue send it to our way via ticket? Having the save file for a late game scenario will increase our pace. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I guess nobody from TW is playing the 1.8.0 (stable) pc version....

Last edited:
Yeah I installed that mod, so hopefully it's working, Hard to keep track of what other parties are doing though.
Check the optional files of the mod page again. I added a config file (default is 0 so disabled) to enable a short chat log to keep track of the sales. Its really minimalistic and just contains the party leader, the food type they sold and the amount they sold of it to keep the spam at a minimum but let me know if you need it to show anything more like the before/after movement speed etc and i will at it later/tomorrow.
Ps: Its not all day i open the forum and see a post from mostblunted himself dragging me into a war i dont want to fight xD I hope im not going to regret coming here

Yeah I installed that mod, so hopefully it's working, Hard to keep track of what other parties are doing though.
I´ve read that it is like more than a workaround but it seems that from whatever source "some" grain "spawns".

Still better than requesting a save game after the bug was reported repeatly like if you don´t even was aware of this game breaking bug. But thanks modders!

Oh I'm actually snowballing the AI so hard and fast that I'm not going worry about it, but I'm still glad the mod exists and will keep it installed. It's probably wokring as I've seen vassal armies getting around and doing a lot more though. By TW please think of Little Jimmy on xbox come October, will his parties be over burdened by magic grain? There will be no mod for him to patch in to fit!

Do it for little Jimmy TW!

Last edited:
How? The AI is impressive!
It is though, 1 lone enemy manages to fall through a wall and prevent a siege from finishing all by himself, not once but twice! Make me have to retreat and AR it. I found hi, too, but unlike the normal ladders you can shoot through the ladder inside he was suck on blocked my arrows when I shot at him through the arrows slit.

It is though, 1 lone enemy manages to fall through a wall and prevent a siege from finishing all by himself, not once but twice! Make me have to retreat and AR it. I found hi, too, but unlike the normal ladders you can shoot through the ladder inside he was suck on blocked my arrows when I shot at him through the arrows slit.
We've hit peak gaming, it just doesn't get any better than this. :iamamoron:

So that's why I've been able to go months at a time with my food supply increasing steadily instead of dimnishing. Well, atleast it lets me help my city stock up on food.

I´ve read rumors that this was already happening some time ago, is it true?

I´ve read rumors that this was already happening some time ago, is it true?
A variety of similar things have happened for a long time. This one today happened in the same map type for 2 different fiefs, so I'm thinking it spawn the guy in there. Will probably clip it out and show TW soon. By that I mean this forum and maybe, possibly, TW.

No it doesnt have any requirements and just works fine on my end. Just put it below the vanilla modules and it should be good. Also use 7zip to unzip the mod instead of winrar or make sure the .dll file is unblocked afterward. If you get the couldnt load blabla message its most likely a blocked dll. And who is that second person i have to tell this? :grin:

Edit: Just wanted to also promote this guys approach https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4389?tab=description which makes them throw stuff away when overburdened

Back
Top Bottom