Need More Info Soldiers getting stuck on ladders during siege

Users who are viewing this thread

I just witnessed most of my army die in a siege battle (nevyansk castle) due to soldiers being stuck on ladders only to become pin cushions for sturgian archers, only one of the ladders worked somewhat normal, though there were obvious pathfinding issues immediately after getting off the ladders (spinning around for a while).

Another off-putting thing during the battle was that i noticed a group of sturgian soldiers who were obviously assigned to defend the gate, they stayed in their square-like formation even when nobody was attacking the gate and their walls were being demolished, they just stood there until what was left of my army came to slaughter them.
118917CAE52060422E1E512A405B7B612E5287B0
/

Happened again on another castle, no screenshots this time. The pathfinding is horrible it seems no matter what siege map it is. Archer's standing still not doing anything, AI getting stuck, the list goes on, sieges feel unplayable and not worth it when they play out like this.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom