Resolved Soldiers don't use two-handed axe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

ettpre

Recruit
When I make my soldiers take two-handed axe, shield and throwing axe, they don't use two-handed axe in most case. They hardly hold it even when they are close to the enemy. Instead, they only use throwing axe like one-handed axe. This didn't happen in e1.5.7 and I use same mods in e1.5.8.

I guess you are talking about companions, right ?
I have one with similar configuration (even with a 1h sword), mounted, and she use her 2h axe very well.
Maybe because her 2h skill are higher than her 1h.
[Main | e1.5.7 | NoMod] by the way...

No, I'm talking about custum troops. In e1.5.7, there's no any issue. But, I'll try editing their skill points. Thanks.
I guess you are talking about companions, right ?
I have one with similar configuration (even with a 1h sword), mounted, and she use her 2h axe very well.
Maybe because her 2h skill are higher than her 1h.
[Main | e1.5.7 | NoMod] by the way..

Last edited:
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
If I make custum troops take two-handed axe and shield, they use two-handed axe in one hand with their shield. In e1.5.7 they used it in two hands. I think it happens because all handles of two-handed axe has been changed from only two-handed use to two-handed and one-handed use in e1.5.8

Back
Top Bottom