• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved soldier groups reset continually

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The groups I set for soldier types keep getting reset to default
How to Reproduce: Set spearmen to group II (archers) then create an army - army uses default groups which aren't reset when army is dissolved.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I assign my spearmen into Group II with my archers (to protect them). I also use group V for trainee troops - peasants / ;looters etc and Group VI for Elite troops (Reserve) Unfortunately these groups are continually reset to default. This seems to happen when I create an army then dissolve it. It also seems to happen when troops are upgraded ?

What needs to happen is the players Groups should always be priority ONE over the default groups.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom