Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flarone

Recruit
If you make a two handed sword with the maximum / longest reach (for me my range I made 132) and I can sell it for 294 169. For me this is a problem because you just need to do to make it a little bit less long to sell it 100X cheaper and I can create it's swords very easily even with no forging skills it will remain very long and therefore very expensive.

If it's not a bug I buy some raw material, I create my two-handed swords as long as possible and I get so rich that I can buy castles by making 3 poor swords lol.

I don't think this is normal and therefore consider it a bug. Thank you for enlightening me on this subject and correcting this abnormal price increase on the sale of two-handed swords.

Hi, can you give me a step-by-step information about the crafting pieces you have used and the weapons you have crafted?

Hi,
craft pieces for the two-handed sword (be careful, this works especially with two-handed swords but a little with other weapons too):
- Sharp Hawk Blade (IV)
- Bronze war sword hilt with engravings (III)
- Two-handed grip wrapped in leather (III)
- Fan-shaped knob (V)

Warning: you must also enlarge the size of the components to the maximum

1) You will notice that making this sword for two but costs almost nothing.

2) Then sell the suite in a large capital or just look at its value.

3) The only criterion that you need to readjust is the length of the guns compared to the sale price or their value quite simply

4) the parts of the sword that I have indicated to you are only an example which allows to arrive at the best selling price. Other parts also work as long as the sword is very long.

Thank you very much and tell me if you need more information

Yep thank you very much, this two handed sword only sells for 2000 or less which is more than 100 times cheaper so it was a bug like i thought thank you very much!

However, it was only on this two-handed sword of 130 length that its price became normal. I just made another 142 long sword and can sell it 108557. You need to fix the same problem on all two handed swords that are too long and therefore sell too expensive and destroy the economics aspect of your great game.

Here is the sword size that sells 108557 but fix this bug everywhere please :
- long blade of superior steel scimitar (IV)
- bronze falx guard (V)
- long covered handle (IV)
- fan-shaped skin (V)
(don't forget to put the "length" gauge of each part of the sword to the maximum)

Thank you very much for paying attention to my request.
Best regards
Flarone

Back
Top Bottom