[WODT] Warband One Day Tournaments

We will be hosting several small Warband tournaments that will be played between 7:30 PM EST and 10 PM EST on Saturdays. We aim to have enough teams to run multiple divisions so that all players can play against people of similar skill levels.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[SODT] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

ZM9hAll.png

Questions & Suggestions

Have any questions, ideas or suggestions regarding Scramble One Day Tournaments? Post them here.

Last edited:
where did the thread in the forum section go
I sent it to the shadow realm.

It served it's purpose of redirecting people to this group when people didn't even know the group section existed, but I think enough people know about them now, and they need to start getting used to navigating through the group section on their own since this is likely where all tournaments are going to be hosted now since TW won't be granting child boards in the guildhall MP section anymore.

Important updates will be posted in the individual tournament threads and in the official SODT Discord, so make sure to join.

I sent it to the shadow realm.

It served it's purpose of redirecting people to this group when people didn't even know the group section existed, but I think enough people know about them now, and they need to start getting used to navigating through the group section on their own since this is likely where all tournaments are going to be hosted now since TW won't be granting child boards in the guildhall MP section anymore.

Important updates will be posted in the individual tournament threads and in the official SODT Discord, so make sure to join.

I recognize that taleworlds has made a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision, I think it would still be a good idea to have a general information thread visible to the general forum user so that random NW player #34 has a chance of accidentally stumbling upon the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom