SOD Warlords - Voice Acting! *Updated 11/01/2012*

Users who are viewing this thread

Computica said:
Well, I would rather you speak in a voice that is easy to understand and doesn't make people giggle when they hear it.  :grin:

well its not that bad believe me but my mic seems to left its good day behind, i need to get/borrow another one :sad:

Dreadlord267 said:
well its not that bad believe me but my mic seems to left its good day behind, i need to get/borrow another one :sad:

Or you could use a pretty shoddy one like I did  :oops: :razz:

I may update some of the lines sometime in the near future, particularly the dueling ones. As soon as we implement new faction leader NPCs, we may want each of them to possess some more unique lines. In addition, the Player's nobles should have speeches in accordance with their nationality (same goes to enemy nobles, but let's focus on one thing at a time). I'll make sure that no resources go wasted of course, every line we got voiced so far shall stay in some manner.

it already works with it, and the next realease will be updated to the latest version, with lots of awesome new toys and features from it :smile: also........why did you post this on the voice acting page?!?

Yes this mod is still very active behind the scenes and yes we can use as many voices as possible. The more we have the better the immersion we will have throughout the game and especially on the battlefield.

I could really use some more generic battle cries. Come up with some unique ones if you want to.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, finals are coming up in school and I've been busy with that. I'll do some of the generic war cries. Should I PM them to you or someone else?

Back
Top Bottom