SOD Warlords - Screenshot Section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Comrade Temuzu said:
Who doesnt? :lol:

well with the saranid's i haven't gotten a problem (yet) but the kerghits with their horsedrawn rain of arrows before i get one of them they shot me 6 times if i'm lucky

Proof of Adenian superiority (One of thouse battles against thousands of bandits)
15xttvc.jpg

We lost, clearly
90dis6.jpg

Rhodoks backed into a corner (I would have joined the fight, but my comp lags when it sees alot of npcs)
maa3jr.jpg

My army has more casualties than usual, the enemy casualties are the same as usual
a1rcba.jpg

14j2ql2.jpg

Boyar Rudin is weak (1 hit KO) and a sore loser
2yzkhzb.jpg

vnhzm0.jpg

Cavalry ownage
21jru6h.jpg

Heraclez said:
Charging into the enemy.
mb2.jpg

Spartacus blood effects.  :twisted:
mb3.jpg

Taking the fight to the enemy.
mb4.jpg

I don't feel the cold.
mb7.jpg

Assaulting a town during night.
mb9.jpg
PLEASE tell me your graphics settings!  Your screenshots look amazing!

manekemaan said:
nope look deeper!
Is it bad that I am now using some imagery enhancement programs to try and find this hidden item.

Hmm after about an hour of studding the avatar, I can't really detect anything. I have found a few minor thing though.
1. His left foot is attached to his left arm.
2. He is eating a candy bar (or something similar).
3. He is holding a peach.
4. There is a star on his cheek.
5. There is what appears to be a zipper in the groin region of his supper suit.
6. There appears to be a star on the candy bar.

Edit:
Hmm very interesting. After failing to find anything in the avatar I decide to study his banner.
It would appear that there might be something under the CLE but the background is to bark for me to really bring it to focus.

Jammen690 said:
Edit:
Hmm very interesting. After failing to find anything in the avatar I decide to study his banner.
It would appear that there might be something under the CLE but the background is to bark for me to really bring it to focus.

You mean this?

25spoa8.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A bit off topic but I'm introducing some multiplayer content in the 4.0 release. It won't be perfectly balanced but multiplayer with the new factions will be playable.

After that I'll implement the new 104 melee weapons.

Just felt like sharing a few of my screen shots :smile:
Hope you enjoy them.
mb1xa.jpg
mb3u.jpg
mb4u.jpg
mb5s.jpg
The next three pictures was my 270 men vs 1300 men from 5 different factions - oh and yeah i slayed their asses.
mb6oh.jpg
mb7u.jpg
mb9e.jpg

mb8kx.jpg

Okay when i look at it myself, i cant se the picture - if its the same with you guys do tell and i shall see if i can fix it.

It's not just you Bail, I can't see the pictures either. You should check whether the brackets - [...] - interfere with the image links or the links themselves are functioning.

Yea dude cant see the pics. Thanks for the upload anyways.

manekemaan said:
wow... you guys really took me serieusly? I apologize i was in exams make stupid jokes then :p
With all do respect and love with absolutely no harm intended by this next statement Man...
******* :evil:
LOL
Ok thats out of my system now.
I spent hours pouring over his sig the banner and any other pic I could find that he had posted. LOL
I feel like a major dweeb now.
Don't worry i think it made good post exam stress relief for me.

P.S. Also the word Dweeb is not picked up by the spell checker.

Jammen690 said:
Bail said:
Well I'm able to see the pictures myself now, does it work for you as well?
Yep.
Thanks for the pics.
One quick question though.120 Cavalry and 12 archers. What was the point.

Yeah that was badly shown, it was from an earlier attack where i fought against 1700 enemies with my 270 men and won every battle against them (you know how if their army is so huge they have to battle you over several times) but i see i didn't take other screens of those battle, but it is there to show how i crushed them :smile: without any casualties cept one or two wounded.

Back
Top Bottom