SOD Warlords - Faction Descriptions

Users who are viewing this thread

How do you recruit noble troops?

I'm a vassal for Legate Otais, but when I go to a city (or castle) to recruit noble troops, I'm not given the option.

And before you ask, yes, I had room in my party to recruit extra men.

You have to own a city to get noble troops, possibly a castle, possibly you have to be a king of your own nation.

At this stage of development the game is not designed for vassalage, so I am not sure if it works or not as I have never done it as a vassal.

When you own a town (possibly a castle) there is a building you have to build in order to attract nobles, A kinights Chapter or a nobles court or something like this.. It has been a long time since I did it.

Anyway once you have this building the town/castle should start attracting nobles to your garrison.

I think that is right...been a long time.

Also:
Noble Troops:
In SoD each playable faction has a Noble Troop Tree. This is an Elite troop type that is only available when you have the 'send recruits from villages' option active from your Constables options. They can also be recruited from prisoner pools where available. Each Noble troop has three levels of development, much the same as any other troop type. Further options become available when your kingdoms faith reaches a high enough level.

I reread my help guide.

And finaly this should really have been posted in the FAQ section not the faction description section.. Let's keep things neat people!!

Back
Top Bottom