Users who are viewing this thread

I don't feel like a King... even when I talk to the soldiers in the castle they don't show the respect that a King should have, and people seem indifferent to me and my social status. I am their King! ?
When I go to a castle or a village in my kingdom, I would like to see respectful soldiers and plebeians. ? Everyone should greet us bowing!
(the salute of the soldiers in Warband was better)

Medieval-Court.jpg

Post if you feel the same and please vote.

Last edited:
me too, i totally igree, i think maybe can improve this trataments, is not hard to do and fast to fix it

Lmfao exactly how I felt when first meeting my siblings and getting an indifferent stock response. I'm your damn brother for ****s sake
My wife has just gotten pregnant, so I went to speak to her to see what she says and she talks to me like if I'm a stranger something bruh we're going to have a damn son arent you supposed to be excited? Same thing when you get engaged, what why aren't you excited jesus christ. The dialog needs to improve

I agree! You have to take the huge gap between peasants and nobility at those times into account, speaking to the king would be like speaking to god himself and if a peasant did something inappropriate, they could just kill him in an instant! I honestly want that option in the game too.. and I know you all want it :smile:

+1
Yeah, I love the "don't come so close stranger, we have yet to meet", to "I serve you my king" line whenever you meet a new vassal of YOUR OWN kingdom.
Or how when I enter a tournament, it states "there are no nobles participating today...". What has a King to do to get some recognition and love??

Anyways, As a king, you shouldn't forget who you are! Respect and responsibility are different for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom