So.....

Users who are viewing this thread

....Is this game heavily bugged? Does it work with latest warband version? Would you recommend it?
Main unresolved bug: after treating epidemics you may get locked inside town or village and be unable to leave. The work-around is to go to town/village center, press Esc to save&exit, then load the save again and you are outside the town/village. You don't have to shut down and restart Warband.

There were some issues with quests, with the follow spy quest broken completely and the kidnapped girl possibly broken (or maybe I just did not do it correctly). Something to be aware is instead of basically one mod Phantasy is several distinct layers - Guspav's original, with version numbers below 1.00, my tweaks and changes, with versions starting at v149 through v159, and the current-about-to-release v160. Each of these had a different data model so it is not possible to mix and match savegames, or compiled .txt files from one version to another. The current asset list is backwards compatible though; I added very little artwork as I am not an artist, and deleted nothing, so what remains in textures, sounds, music, resource, and sceneobj folders are supersets of whatever used to be there.

As for the version, I tested Warband v1.174 with Phantasy 2018 v158 and it ran with no issues. I will re-release v158 + fixes from the last 6 weeks as "v160" shortly. I will also provide source for self use/education (as opposed to labelling it "OSP"). This may help with future bug hunting.

Back
Top Bottom