So.... Where are my siblings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Askorti

Master Knight
Does the brother actually find your missing siblings after you get to clan lv 1 and fulfill the other requirements? Because I finished that quest, but nothing about ransoming the kids came up. Did I mess something up, or is it like that for everyone too?
Or do you have to do the other quest you get around that time till the very end of it, which seems pretty ridiculous, as it's a very long-term one?

Nop, I'm in clan lvl 3 and my siblings are still missing. I even tried to search for the brother that acompanies you in the tutorial (can't remember his name) as you can se his location in the encyclopedia, but he is not in the city where he should be so my guess is that the part of that quest is still not in the EA and we will have to wait for it :smile:

Though so, and I did the same thing, going to search for him. He was in some Khuzait city according to the encyclopedia, but I couldn't find a way to actually get to him there.

I think someone on reddit found the brother in a tavern somewhere (not where the encyclopedia said he'd be) and his response to being asked about the task was "You shouldn't see this..."

Actually, this are the images they linked to as proof

Which confirms to me that that whole chain of the story is completely unfinished, which is very disappointing. I spent a year in-game trying to find enough lords to talk to purely in the hope that it might trigger the next stage of the story. I actually went straight back to the beginning after finding out so I could do the playthrough I wanted to do.

I really hope the Saga of <Player Character> and the Magical Banner goes the way of zombie Harlaus and Zendar. It's a mind-bogglingly bad decision on all levels.

How is this dissapointing this is EARLY ACCESS you wouldn't been disappointing if you read the Q&A before buying a game in early access. I'm on the hunt for this main mission too but if I can't do it now no big deal the game isn't finished because it is in EARLY ACCESS lol.

You brother is actually "Najun", not "Nusun" as shown in those screencaps. But the issue remains the same. I looked up Najun in the encyclopedia, found where he was located, traveled to the city, bribed the guards to get into the keep, and found Najun lounging in a room. Talked to him and the speak option was "About the task you gave me..." and when I select it you get the "You shouldn't see this" error. So main quest appears to be broken.

You brother is actually "Najun", not "Nusun" as shown in those screencaps. But the issue remains the same. I looked up Najun in the encyclopedia, found where he was located, traveled to the city, bribed the guards to get into the keep, and found Najun lounging in a room. Talked to him and the speak option was "About the task you gave me..." and when I select it you get the "You shouldn't see this" error. So main quest appears to be broken.

Your brother's name is different for everyone. Mine is called Nathanus. But yes the main quest line is incomplete as stated on the store page.... so no surprises there..

Let's be honest, he took the bandit leader and then ransomed him. Then he let go of the troops and spent all the money on himself and tavern waitress...

Let's be honest, he took the bandit leader and then ransomed him. Then he let go of the troops and spent all the money on himself and tavern waitress...
You know, that was actually the first thing i thought would happen, when i played the tutorial and he told me he would take care of the bandit leader. I didnt know anything about the game, but my first thought was, that thsi piece of **** tat calls himself my brother would backstab me^^
What is wrong with me.....

I really need answers too ! WHERE ARE MY LITTLE SISTER AND BROTHER ??? WHY WOULD YOU IMPLEMENT BEGINING OF A QUEST ? I fear bannerlord is to be a myth... a legend,... never accomplished nor finished, please hurry up and work on the quests ! Family feud also is buggy !

Back
Top Bottom