So, we are expecting 1.6.0 later today, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I have got to the stage where I can't even remember what we are expecting with 1.6.0 apart from some fixes to combat AI....

Anyone know more about the patch's expected content? (Apart from a re-textured camel saddle, of course)

First rule of dealing with TW: Don't expect lol

And I mean that literally in a non-mean way for TW. Just know there are always bumps on the road :smile:

But yes I think it might drop today judging from the beta branch testing from steam db. I would be pleased if this patch included war reasons, keep battles, AI deaths in autocalc battles (also lowered death chance all-together) and maybe some siege tweaks. I'm also hoping for new scenes but that is not guaranteed

First rule of dealing with TW: Don't expect lol

And I mean that literally in a non-mean way for TW. Just know there are always bumps on the road :smile:

But yes I think it might drop today judging from the beta branch testing from steam db. I would be pleased if this patch included war reasons, keep battles, AI deaths in autocalc battles (also lowered death chance all-together) and maybe some siege tweaks. I'm also hoping for new scenes but that is not guaranteed

Thanks, yes it would feel like Christmas if all that was included!

Supress your expectations ?
Why are you always so negative? You really need to take a break from these forums.
[/QUOTE]

Anyway. I gotta be honest, my hopes are up. Read the patch thread that a lot of activity took place and that the TW team stayed up late, hopefully to insure a good patch.

No idea honestly, just hoping it will indeed be today. I'm urging for another playthrough.

Still waiting for the roguery perk that allows us to hire a lot of bandits. That would make my day.

Battle terrain system
Actual duel mode for MP

Except at this point I've just come to expect that both of these will be badly thought out and half arsed. I hope I'm wrong.
Also unsure if they're actually scheduled for 1.6 itself or for later.

Why are you always so negative? You really need to take a break from these forums.

Why are you always so optimistic? You need a break from reddit. :mrgreen:

Battle terrain system
Actual duel mode for MP

Except at this point I've just come to expect that both of these will be badly thought out and half arsed. I hope I'm wrong.
Also unsure if they're actually scheduled for 1.6 itself or for later.

Why are you always so optimistic? You need a break from reddit. :mrgreen:

I am the most optimistic and positive forum participant there is.

Battle terrain system
Actual duel mode for MP
Dejan confirmed that terrain feature is not to be expected in the next 2 patches

Dual mode probably...
I expect 1.6.0 to give more love to Multiplayer (not personally interested though)

For SP...
Battle pre-order
Lord’s Hall Fight
Iron mode?
New quests?
More scenes
Influence decision improvement...
Armour and price balance...

I have got to the stage where I can't even remember what we are expecting with 1.6.0 apart from some fixes to combat AI....

Anyone know more about the patch's expected content? (Apart from a re-textured camel saddle, of course)
If the patch dropped today Palpatine himself would stand up from his Death Star II throne and be like: "A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one" only to electrocute us with his force lightning while he laughs like a madman.

Back
Top Bottom