So... this is full release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly, what's wrong with the release? You guys charge 50€ and the game is still bugged and barelly playable. I can't continue in my story campaign. Even though I conquered 2/3 of imperial settlements as requested, nothing happens. What's happened with crime system and thugs in towns? Does fighting thugs in towns even do anything? That's still work in progress! Same with this wannabe Total War formation system - it's completly broken, also when you get reinforcements, cavalry reinforces infantry formation, infantry reinforces archers formation, archers reinforce cavalry formation. AI in this game is dumb as hell, battles are mostly just abusing stupidity of AI. You spent time to create scenery for every settlement and village but what for? I visited these maps just for "tournament spy" and "daughter ran off with a bandit" quests.. just whatthafac? During sieges, troops are too dumb to enjoy the atmosphere - best way is to just destroy everything yourself and F1+F3. This "Delegate Command" AI usually just gets my troops into a trap and gets half of my army killed just to raise a stupid ladder.
Early access lasted almost 3 years and you barelly did anything. The only progress is that today the game doesn't crash every 5 minutes, also we have ****ton of work-in-progress not-implemented mechanics that you seem to completly ignore. This is result of more than 10 years of work. And the audacity to charge 50€ for this. Another Cyberpunk.

There's like 12 kingdom policies that are still bugged but they still haven't edited a few lines of code to actually fix it.
If they haven't fixed it that means they're working on an abomination held together by duct tape and glue so don't expect any bug fixes soon or new features in the next 5 years.

Now pay 50$.

There's like 12 kingdom policies that are still bugged but they still haven't edited a few lines of code to actually fix it.
If they haven't fixed it that means they're working on an abomination held together by duct tape and glue so don't expect any bug fixes soon or new features in the next 5 years.

Now pay 50$.
It's also funny how they left in the bugged facial hair, like the "scruff" that doesn't show up. Tons of stuff still not fixed.

Also this new "dynamic map" feature is not working. When I fight on mountainous desert with no water anywhere close, I get flat map with a river and a bridge. When I put my army EXACTLY on the bridge in desert region and wait for the enemy to attack me, I get temperate plains map with no river or bridge. BRUH
Also the story line. That bugged quest forced me to lose several hours of gameplay as I had to load very old save but atleast I finished it. Although I succeded all objectives with these annoying conspiracy quests, Conspiracy for some reason won (story is pretty stupid tbh) and now I'm vassal in war tired empire that just got attacked by 3 superior enemies I can't close peace treaty with. This super aggressive AI went full berserk, so now realm I fight for is in war with everyone. Thank God for stupid AI, so I can just camp in a castle and trap my enemies into killboxes.
I regret playing story mode, I should play sandbox instead.
Also I don't regret buying this piece of crap in early access for some 10€. I'd kill myself if I spent 50€ on another half-finished game. I can't understand which idiots give positive reviews on this on Steam. These guys play this game like 2-3 hours or are completly blind casuals who are like "wow horse, wow sword, naise graphics, ok sending good review, lets play grand theft auto and never play this game again".
This game is so goddamn shallow and empty that it looks you spent 9 years watching TV and 1 year actually developing the game. Playing Warband or Viking Conquest is more fun than playing this.

I can't understand which idiots give positive reviews on this on Steam. These guys play this game like 2-3 hours or are completly blind casuals who are like "wow horse, wow sword, naise graphics, ok sending good review, lets play grand theft auto and never play this game again"..
That's because the game gets worse the longer you play it

Also this new "dynamic map" feature is not working. When I fight on mountainous desert with no water anywhere close, I get flat map with a river and a bridge. When I put my army EXACTLY on the bridge in desert region and wait for the enemy to attack me, I get temperate plains map with no river or bridge. BRUH
Also the story line. That bugged quest forced me to lose several hours of gameplay as I had to load very old save but atleast I finished it. Although I succeded all objectives with these annoying conspiracy quests, Conspiracy for some reason won (story is pretty stupid tbh) and now I'm vassal in war tired empire that just got attacked by 3 superior enemies I can't close peace treaty with. This super aggressive AI went full berserk, so now realm I fight for is in war with everyone. Thank God for stupid AI, so I can just camp in a castle and trap my enemies into killboxes.
Also I don't regret buying this piece of crap in early access for some 10€. I'd kill myself if I spent 50€ on another half-finished game. I can't understand which idiots give positive reviews on this on Steam. These guys play this game like 2-3 hours or are completly blind casuals who are like "wow horse, wow sword, naise graphics, ok sending good review, lets play grand theft auto and never play this game again".
This game is so goddamn shallow and empty that it looks you spent 9 years watching TV and 1 year actually developing the game. Playing Warband or Viking Conquest is more fun than playing this.
Agree with everything except having dynamik map issues.
I do regret paying full price to alpha test this game and those reviewers are most likely bought turkish bots or casuals who played max 10 hours.

I unironically had a better multiplayer experience with Anthem. Make of that what you will.

Unfortunately, yes. It's a well known fact as soon as you get passed mid game, it gets worse and worse.
It had less CTDs than at launch and that I had in the original M&B though honestly now that I think about it... mostly played heavily modded in M&B1 which had almost all the same issues, just worse textures and facial animations.

The main improvement that I can tell is that at least Bannerlord has enough behind the scenes stuff left unfinished that some of the mods are doing some cool stuff only a couple years after EA that took M&B1 more than twice as long to do half as much with mods despite some cool stuff eventually the modders for M&B1 had to virtually write new code rather than fix and implement code which seems to be the case for much of the M&B2 unfinished features.

I guess the 40-50 hours in Bannerlord is almost worth the price for basically an EA product. I still haven't spent that much time in Cyberpunk though I probably will over this coming holidays.

I can't understand which idiots give positive reviews on this on Steam. These guys play this game like 2-3 hours or are completly blind casuals who are like "wow horse, wow sword, naise graphics, ok sending good review, lets play grand theft auto and never play this game again".
Casuals pay money for games too.

v0v

It had less CTDs than at launch and that I had in the original M&B though honestly now that I think about it... mostly played heavily modded in M&B1 which had almost all the same issues, just worse textures and facial animations.

The main improvement that I can tell is that at least Bannerlord has enough behind the scenes stuff left unfinished that some of the mods are doing some cool stuff only a couple years after EA that took M&B1 more than twice as long to do half as much with mods despite some cool stuff eventually the modders for M&B1 had to virtually write new code rather than fix and implement code which seems to be the case for much of the M&B2 unfinished features.

I guess the 40-50 hours in Bannerlord is almost worth the price for basically an EA product. I still haven't spent that much time in Cyberpunk though I probably will over this coming holidays.
One of the great things TW did was use the module system within the engine. Warband didn't have it, so you typically could only play 1 big mod at a time.

As bland as the base game is... in theory, it can get better.

Back
Top Bottom