So they took Mexxico down

Do you want Mexxico to continue giving information instead of Callum?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This sort of favoritism isn’t healthy or helpful. Developers and community moderators should be commended for interacting on the forums and answering question. Also picking apart posts Is likely to only discourage involvement.

But as you know our English is not so good so maybe some devs think that if we write some info we can make grammer mistakes (thats why i edit my messages so much) it can seem not formal maybe they do not use forum frequently because of this.

We know that its not you guys first language and I don't think anyone would complain about grammar mistakes. After all, many if not most of us aren't native english speakers either :smile: We are grateful for every bit of interaction from sides of the developers!

It is obvious to create a good game you need to keep in touch with players all the time. Success of Warband was result of this.

Music in my ears :smile:

We are saving this key feature for release:smile: Or it can be a good dlc:smile:

By the way Callum and Falk (@Duh_TaleWorlds) are informing people as much as they can do. We have a very detailed game and it is hard for one community manager to give answers about each question.

In addition Falk is the guy who helps most / understands me best in office and he really cares game progress, when there is a problem (new bug) he is the person who get stressed / worried most. He is also very active in forum.

If there is a problem in communication it is not mostly related to community manager (especially for our detailed game) it can be only solved by more developers follow forums spend 30 minutes each day for searching if there is any forum thread related their works collect feedbacks about latest developments answer related questions and learn what players think about possible future development ways in their responsible parts. Directly collecting reactions / feedbacks of players is best way of improving our game. But as you know our English is not so good so maybe some devs think that if we write some info we can make grammer mistakes (thats why i edit my messages so much) it can seem not formal maybe they do not post at forum frequently because of this even they read. It is obvious to create a good game you need to keep in touch with players all the time. Success of Warband was result of this.

The way I see it, the resentment from the community has more to do with lack of communication over high level design decisions. Which I don't think you or any of the developers who regularly post in the forum can really talk about. There is also a perception of some of the patches that were released as being sloppy which comes from bugs that seem obvious from a player's point of view (e.g., the speed bug that was around after the one handed perks overhaul which seemed to be something that would be easy to fix, but stayed around a while. Or the training perks that kept not working for a long time, et cetera).

In addition to this, the initial release of the game was definitely in a worse state than any of us would have expected. Which delivered an initial disappointment, that was then compounded by frustration over time.

My personal position on this is, I am definitely not happy with how the initial release turned out, but I am seeing progress and I am hopeful that the final result will still be good. I also really like that some of y'all are taking the time to come to the forum and interact with the players. So I am waiting for more updates and biding my time until the game gets to a state that I will enjoy. Some people seem to feel the same way I do, others are... Not quite as patient.

Also probably worth pointing out, that I am mainly interested in SP. If I was more focused on MP I probably would be much more frustrated. That seems to be an utter mess right now (and I find it baffling just to say one thing that there isn't even an official code of conduct for MP, that would be something that I would expect to be written down as soon as the initial release comes out).

Also probably worth pointing out, that I am mainly interested in SP. If I was more focused on MP I probably would be much more frustrated. That seems to be an utter mess right now (and I find it baffling just to say one thing that there isn't even an official code of conduct for MP, that would be something that I would expect to be written down as soon as the initial release comes out).

I am heavily focused on mp and i have to say, for me it is in a way better state than the sp. Thats the reason why I allmost exclusively play mp at the moment. The biggest issue right now is the combat, but other than that, mp seems pretty solid to me, compared to the sp. The sp is so much bigger and more complex, there is just such a giant bunch of things that need to be taken care of, before I even consider it playable. The mp had its fair share of fixes before the ea even started, so its way more ironed out already. And yes, we need a code of conduct. Creating one would take no time and could even be written by a moderator.

Hello friends,

Nobody did not take me down:smile:

I just started using my yearly vacation. I know it is not a good time but needed to do this because of special reasons.

Thanks for your care and interest,
Hope you have a great vacation!

Hello friends,

Nobody did not take me down:smile:

I just started using my yearly vacation. I know it is not a good time but needed to do this because of special reasons.

Thanks for your care and interest,
Enjoy your vacation!

Callum used to be more active, I don't blame him though

But as you know our English is not so good so maybe some devs think that if we write some info we can make grammer mistakes
That's totally okay, my English isn't that good I'm pretty sure you can find hella mistakes in my messages but people can understand me so that's not a problem, for me at least.
I think SP is worse than MP right now, but I'm having fun so I really don't care which is worse, I'm patiently waiting for updates

Why are the people on this forum constantly trying to cancel Callum and Taleworlds like if they were some evil maniacs trying to take your money. Chill out, making videogames isnt easy.

Why are the people on this forum constantly trying to cancel Callum and Taleworlds like if they were some evil maniacs trying to take your money. Chill out, making videogames isnt easy.
they are mostly newcomers, don't know much about TaleWorlds so they go like "90 EMPLOYEES AND STILL ****TY GAME IN 8 YRS"

Its "nip this in the bud" -not the BUTT
:grin:
Nip it in the bud:
nip_bud.jpeg

Nib in the butt:
Edit: Just nop

Back
Top Bottom