• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

So long Bannerlord, Hello Battlefield

Users who are viewing this thread

Aurex

Veteran
WB
Like most of us I think we've been waiting for a long time for this game to be more fun that what it is when it first released and like practically everyone here I am frustrated. But, now that Battlefield 2042 is coming out in 2 days I can confidently say I wont be touching this game for quite some time. Hardly any communication with the devs, lack of a coherent road map, lack of attention to the siege AI, and just a general lack of features that are missing from warband to this game..

Maybe ill see you all in a year when this game is hopefully where it should be, especially on the multiplayer side, because that **** is completely dead.
Good luck, honestly... you will need it. Seems like Battlefield 2042 will be an awfully designed cashgrab.
(Which reminds me of another game...)

Top Bottom