So, Just so we’re all clear. Bannerlord early access is coming to console too right?

Users who are viewing this thread

This... from last month:

V7hm9.jpg
Interesting, thanks. Of course it begs the question of how far along the console port is, as in there could be a substantial amount of porting work to fit in before full release.

PS5 isnt released yet, so until it is i do not talk about future consoles :wink:
It's completely possible they only release to the next generation of PlayStation.
After all we will be at early access for about a year, and the devs confirmed that consoles will come alongside the full-release, PS5 will probably be on the market already. If the game stays in early access for about a year the full-release will be on 2021 and PS5 will be already on the market or at least has high chances that will be.
So yes, we can talk about future consoles for Mount&Blade II Bannerlord.
Even if it releases on PS4, it will surely release for its next generation (PS5).
:xf-wink:

It's completely possible they only release to the next generation of PlayStation.
After all we will be at early access for about a year, and the devs confirmed that consoles will come alongside the full-release, PS5 will probably be on the market already. If the game stays in early access for about a year the full-release will be on 2021 and PS5 will be already on the market or at least has high chances that will be.
So yes, we can talk about future consoles for Mount&Blade II Bannerlord.
Even if it releases on PS4, it will surely release for its next generation (PS5).
:xf-wink:
It is entirely possible they will release for ps4 and 5 since ps5 supposedly has backtracing. But like i said, PS5 isnt out yet and who knows how long the delays caused by corona will take. So i do not guess at future releases anymore. :wink:

It is entirely possible they will release for ps4 and 5 since ps5 supposedly has backtracing. But like i said, PS5 isnt out yet and who knows how long the delays caused by corona will take. So i do not guess at future releases anymore. :wink:
(1) "Will coronavirus delay the PS5 release?"
- "
Sony has confirmed the PS5 release date is not currently delayed by coronavirus."

Back
Top Bottom