So I bought a RAM

Users who are viewing this thread

I cannot tell if this person is just trolling or serious. Either way I had a good laugh at that.

@Op glad you got a performance boost. I juat rebuilt my whole computer couple days ago.

Intel gaming x Z390
RTX 2070 Super oc
32 DDR4
Couple SSDs

If that doesnt do the job I dont know what will.

srs more ram pls

Your best performance increase will be with lowering the graphics settings. And the best hardware you can purchase would be a graphics card at this point, but congrats on getting increased performance!

Thanks. The thing is game starts to look like an actual potato on lower settings, I can't stand it. I will stick to my current options for now and hope optimization will be better with time.

I cannot tell if this person is just trolling or serious. Either way I had a good laugh at that.

@Op glad you got a performance boost. I juat rebuilt my whole computer couple days ago.

Intel gaming x Z390
RTX 2070 Super oc
32 DDR4
Couple SSDs

If that doesnt do the job I dont know what will.

What FPS are you getting with 1000 units on the field? Especially sieges.

Thanks. The thing is game starts to look like an actual potato on lower settings, I can't stand it. I will stick to my current options for now and hope optimization will be better with time.

tell me about it. Play the first M&B on a weak laptop, and already those graphics were potato :razz:

Back
Top Bottom