So I basically won?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, it's 2 days that I was thinking (in my game) that I was not having much fun anyomre. But why? I love the game... And then I thought that it was because I've actually won.
I am with southern empire, we have 80% of the map, having Sturgia, Western Empire, Northern Empire and Battania no more territories (we are in it).
We have a tiny aserai on south, a tiny khuzait and a tiny vlandia that are too scared to declare war. I mean, I can wait literally 30 days on fast forward and they don't declare war- And if I raid one of their villages they declare war for 10 seconds and then ask peace (so I cannot actually END them).
I am stuck. And I don't have the "thrill" anymore that we can lose. We cannot lose. We are more powerful than those 3 empires combined.
Anyway it's a long peace period (they don't ask for war) and....... I am bored also to do tournaments in theses time of peace, (I can take 20 hits before going down!) and I win them too easily. Why don't we have something like a "tournament armor" instead of my actual armor? That's plain stupid, it really messes up the lategame tournaments, where you can own poor recruits with 2 hits and you can take 20ish. I don't like it.

So... it happened after 113 hours.
I will restart with another faction, at this point, I have nothing more to do here. Anyone else in the same situation?

Keep your dumb memes for youself pal, I was looking for real info, like "You can make a kingdom surrender by doing that" or "you can actually declare war asking your king to do that / having reputation with him" / etc I don't know, I was asking if anyone else was "stuck" in the same scenario, having actually a superpower empire, but without the chance of closing the game because enemies don't accept war for enough time to be conquered.

Having to restart a game because I cannot end the previous game is quite a sad way to end that adventure.

No need for memes

Keep your dumb memes for youself pal, I was looking for real info, like "You can make a kingdom surrender by doing that" or "you can actually declare war asking your king to do that / having reputation with him" / etc I don't know, I was asking if anyone else was "stuck" in the same scenario, having actually a superpower empire, but without the chance of closing the game because enemies don't accept war for enough time to be conquered.

No need for memes
I wonder how can one get offended so easy.
And yes, everyone has the same issue, snowballing is still a thing and end game is lame af. I recommend getting some mods(Revolutions, diplomacy fixes etc.) on your next run that restrains the faction snowballing so you would have a better end game experience.

Having to restart a game because I cannot end the previous game is quite a sad way to end that adventure.

No need for memes

Overall that is the point if the game, so yea you beat it, (as the game is currently). Hopefully there will more end game content. I think a mod introduced a rebellion or insurrection feature that sounds really neat to prevent end game staleness/boredom. I hope the game itself adds more to kingdom management. Letting it have room for lords to rise up in a sort, or claimants again.

Well, it's 2 days that I was thinking (in my game) that I was not having much fun anyomre. But why? I love the game... And then I thought that it was because I've actually won.
I am with southern empire, we have 80% of the map, having Sturgia, Western Empire, Northern Empire and Battania no more territories (we are in it).
We have a tiny aserai on south, a tiny khuzait and a tiny vlandia that are too scared to declare war. I mean, I can wait literally 30 days on fast forward and they don't declare war- And if I raid one of their villages they declare war for 10 seconds and then ask peace (so I cannot actually END them).
I am stuck. And I don't have the "thrill" anymore that we can lose. We cannot lose. We are more powerful than those 3 empires combined.
Anyway it's a long peace period (they don't ask for war) and....... I am bored also to do tournaments in theses time of peace, (I can take 20 hits before going down!) and I win them too easily. Why don't we have something like a "tournament armor" instead of my actual armor? That's plain stupid, it really messes up the lategame tournaments, where you can own poor recruits with 2 hits and you can take 20ish. I don't like it.

So... it happened after 113 hours.
I will restart with another faction, at this point, I have nothing more to do here. Anyone else in the same situation?
Can't help with the war, but there is a mod to give everyone the same armour in a tournament
I've been using it for a while now and much prefer it to the native one where you use your actual armour as it seems a bit fairer.

I've noticed in 1.3 that factions will make peace after about 10 days. It's stupid. By the time you have formed an amy, got to your target and started the siege, they have made peace. In 1.4 they never make peace. One extreme to the other.

There is this mod

Back
Top Bottom