So have they reduced stone damage from Looters or am i seeing things wrong here? (Still stands)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I really miss the chest too. I hope they bring it back someday
that, but I still find the whole dmg / dmg type and armor soaking to be the worst part of the game atm. In fact, back at the early days of the release I've made a run through naked, and it was better than wearing armor due to being able to move faster and the dmg I'd take was almost identical. Armor in Bannerlord punishes the player instead of helping. It's a bad investment... You'll move slower due to weight, and it won't protect you enough to justify the trade-off, and that dismissing the ridiculous prices, rarity, and clan level walls...

that, but I still find the whole dmg / dmg type and armor soaking to be the worst part of the game atm. In fact, back at the early days of the release I've made a run through naked, and it was better than wearing armor due to being able to move faster and the dmg I'd take was almost identical. Armor in Bannerlord punishes the player instead of helping. It's a bad investment... You'll move slower due to weight, and it won't protect you enough to justify the trade-off, and that dismissing the ridiculous prices, rarity, and clan level walls...
Now you take it a bit to far :smile: Armor do help a lot when having non do not and are much more riskier in my experience

now it does, back than it didn't
I remember playing with heavy armor way back to and i felt more safer for sure since i could take more hits...However you couldnt take much back in the days like now as 3 arrows would had killed you...where the days when hard was actually hard not playing out as casual mode.. im not fair there but still hardest mode has become easier and it doesnt feel like hardest mode should in games in general. But then on the other hand the gaming industry are treating gamers like they are "cripples" but it goes hand in hand since gamers are treating em selves like they are towards the industry, I remember when i was working with actually retards during nighttime way back in the days...(i loved that work since they are lovely people) and one guy there actually loved and was really..i mean really good at Tetris (He bested me at that game many times and im good at Tetris)...And that game doesnt hold your hand....Says something about today in general and its destructive behavior since people needs encouragement to evolve not devolve in cognitive funktions even if i can understand that some just want to relax which is fair to as games should be a mean to do that as well,,,but thats why there was made difficulty settings

Last edited:
I remember playing with heavy armor way back to and i felt more safer for sure since i could take more hits...However you couldnt take much back in the days like now as 3 arrows would had killed you...where the days when hard was actually hard not playing out as casual mode.. im not fair there but still hardest mode has become easier and it doesnt feel like hardest mode should in games in general. But then on the other hand the gaming industry are treating gamers like they are "cripples" but it goes hand in hand since gamers are treating em selves like they are towards the industry, I remember when i was working with actually retards during nighttime way back in the days...(i loved that work since they are lovely people) and one guy there actually loved and was really..i mean really good at Tetris (He bested me and im good at Tetris)...And that game doesnt hold your hand....Says something about today in general and its destructive behavior since people needs encouragement to evolve not devolve in cognitive funktions even if i can understand that some just want to relax which is fair to as games should be a mean to do that as well,,,but thats why there was made difficulty settings
What's your top 10 challenging video games that you have enjoyed?

now it does, back than it didn't
Did they already do something to armor? I feel it's still meh. Best armor helps you take shots form low tier units when you're standing still, but speed bonus when moving around still is so much damage that it's like you're naked.
I used heavy armor because basically I have no intention of getting in a melle fight or letting enemy hit/shoot me and if I get hit it's because I goofed and the most important thing is not getting KO'd.

What's your top 10 challenging video games that you have enjoyed?

Battletoads, Dark Souls. Ghost recon first games, Hidden and Dangerous, Rainbow 6 (semihard though), Close combat (also semi), Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil first games (semi) Would say Total war titles to but since the AI cheats i dont count those :wink:.....are prob alot more ive forgot about right now but those i liked

Last edited:
The thing that is really annoying with these stone throwers is I can't tell when I even have amour on. It's still the same -8 -7 -5 crap over and over again.

The thing that is really annoying with these stone throwers is I can't tell when I even have amour on. It's still the same -8 -7 -5 crap over and over again.
Well ive just noticed right now that im taking up to 14 and more damage without armor so armor might actually help stabilizing an threshold of lower values...even then as im looking at pictures now from my Barbarian playthru

Last edited:
Battletoads, Dark Souls. Ghost recon first games, Hidden and Dangerous, Rainbow 6 (semihard though), Close combat (also semi), Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil first games (semi) Would say Total war titles to but since the AI cheats i dont count those :wink:.....are prob alot more ive forgot about right now but those i liked

Tried Sekiro? I played through it a few months back - the main game is not hard but the bosses are quite difficult. You might enjoy it. Especially as a Shinobi :smile:

Tried Sekiro? I played through it a few months back - the main game is not hard but the bosses are quite difficult. You might enjoy it. Especially as a Shinobi :smile:
Always wanted to since it looks fun for sure :smile: but havent come to that bit yet ^^ thnx for reminding me though as i will one day for sure. Heck i still have Witcher 3 with all the expansions uninstalled on my computer and havent tried it yet which is a sin and i will be punished for it when i go down ik ^^

Back
Top Bottom