SP Modern Snow In the East - WW2 Eastern Front mod (v0.5 Demo Come out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Birde dürbünlü tüfeklere dürbüne bakma, yani nişangaha bakma özelliği yapar mısın? Iron Europe'de de aynı özellik vardı.Cevap yazarsan sevinirim.
(Bu arada Iron Europe'nin türkçe yaması var mı?)
(:

About 100 days into a campaign now. No towns or castles have changed hands, but practically every village has been looted repeatedly. My own faction's marshal has called up the lords twice, and then patrolled around the town for several days before disbanding. Basically, there's nothing happening other than occasional individuals wandering out to raid. It looks great, but it's not ready for public release.
That is why it is just a "demo"

That is why it is just a "demo"
Considering that the word "demo" does not appear anywhere on the initial post, and that the threat title includes the word "Release", it's not clear that it's still in demo status. I initially assumed that it was at some early release state, with a few details remaining to be done, but as I continued, it became apparent that there's quite a bit more that's still needed. Still, it looks promising, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Considering that the word "demo" does not appear anywhere on the initial post, and that the threat title includes the word "Release", it's not clear that it's still in demo status. I initially assumed that it was at some early release state, with a few details remaining to be done, but as I continued, it became apparent that there's quite a bit more that's still needed. Still, it looks promising, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
OK

^^

I cant help you in theese hard days sorry, but i hope you will make a good mod and i hope my tech supports helped you.good luck.

No cover, fully automatic weapons. Don't even bother with cavalry. Whichever side advances first is cut to ribbons with automatic fire. You can attack 50 guys with a force of 300. The smaller force won't budge from their starting place, and as you move up on them, you will lose most of your men. What a bloodbath! I've been surviving so far by conducting anti-partisan warfare against sea-raiders (Yugoslav Partisans) and exterminating Soviet villages. I guess my guys are more of an Einsatzgruppe than a frontline unit.

Back
Top Bottom