Need More Info Snow abruptly stops in a line on the campaing map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lusitani 5th Empire

I don't know if this only happens here or not, probably the issue appears in more places.

Also, those trees near the "snow line" on the left side near Kaysar are not covered in snow and neither are the crops while some of the pines are. This tells me it's not intended.
And... those mountains should be covered in some snow since they are close to the "snow line" limit and are at high altitude. This should help reduce the effect of an abrupt transition of what appears to be winter on one side and summer on the other.

zWIimOB.jpg

Could you provide a save file where this issue is happening?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom