[SNL2] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

15fjebl.jpg
24cablj.jpg

SUGGESTIONS & QUESTIONS

If you have any suggestions, concerns or questions regarding the league, feel free to post them here in a constructive way.

I understand that in the rules it states LNR need to post IDs 24 hours before the match, but you yourself messaged Sifon with this:

I'm aware you're not allowed to post chat however if I don't we lose the match unfairly. As the head admin you informed us that we could play without adding IDs 24 hours before the match, therefore we did not and took it to be fine that we played without doing so; it is unfair that after saying that to us you then give a default win against us. Had you informed us that we needed to do so over steam then we would have made sure that all IDs were posted yet instead you told us it was fine thus we did not.

I would ask that you reconsider the default on the basis that LNR had been told we did not need to post IDs 24 hours before the match by the admin team.

Gibby Jr said:
I understand that in the rules it states LNR need to post IDs 24 hours before the match, but you yourself messaged Sifon with this:

I'm aware you're not allowed to post chat however if I don't we lose the match unfairly. As the head admin you informed us that we could play without adding IDs 24 hours before the match, therefore we did not and took it to be fine that we played without doing so; it is unfair that after saying that to us you then give a default win against us. Had you informed us that we needed to do so over steam then we would have made sure that all IDs were posted yet instead you told us it was fine thus we did not.

I would ask that you reconsider the default on the basis that LNR had been told we did not need to post IDs 24 hours before the match by the admin team.

I don't think just deleting the screenshot where you lie to our team and then leaving the thread is the way to appropriately deal with this issue, rather that you should discuss it with us and find a way to resolve it.

Watly said:
Question is though: did tallie actually tell lhr that they could break the rules? Oo

The chatlogs we have contain Tallie informing Sifon that we did not need to post the IDs for our roster until after the match. Tallie deleted the image of the chat which I posted, although it is now too late for anything to be done.

From what I've seen, you agreed with lhr posting their IDs after the official. You made a deal in which you ignored your own rules, only to scr*w lhr over later on. I personally hope that such weak admining won't happen anymore in the SNL, and I honestly feel bad for lhr...

Watly said:
Give me one valid reason why I would screw them over? Half of my RR clan is in LNR, so really, I have no reasons to screw them over. Also, I don't understand why this bothers you so much now, since you were the one hinting me that LNR didn't have enough on their roster, and you wanted them to get a default loss. And I never made a promise with LNR, nor would I agree to what SifoN asked in that screenshot.

This screenshot isn't even real. When I explained why it can't be to SifoN, he immediately removed me from steam, so that's says enough about that issue.

Also if you'd like to discuss this issue, feel free to talk to me on steam. :smile:

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Give me one valid reason why I would screw them over? Half of my RR clan is in LNR, so really, I have no reasons to screw them over.

I'm not saying you wanted to screw them over, I'm saying you already did.

Also, I don't understand why this bothers you so much now, since you were the one hinting me that LNR didn't have enough on their roster, and you wanted them to get a default loss.

I'm surprised it didn't bother anyone else that the big essay you were going to write about the situation is still nowhere to be found. It seems to me that you are trying to wipe the situation under the rug in an attempt to save face.

And I never made a promise with LNR, nor would I agree to what SifoN asked in that screenshot.

This screenshot isn't even real. When I explained why it can't be to SifoN, he immediately removed me from steam, so that's says enough about that issue.

No, it doesn't. You have not told anything about the situation yet; you just claim the screenshot is false.

Watly said:
Seems Tallie doesn't care about transparency in the slightest...
I don't, no. As I've explained to you, I've sorted things with LNR and SRC out through steam. That's my way of admining, whether you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom