Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope there will  be not only one new faction. But something else.  :smile:

And I look forward to a normal animation of weapon change. I am a little tired of the archers, who pulled out a sword and shield faster than the сowboys - сolt.

Moskale.png
Siberian Cossack said:
Do you plan to Muscowite Tsardom in the next update? their Streltsi (Musketeers) will shoot from musket on berdysh (their great axe) ?

like this position
000014.jpg
strzelec.png
opolczenie.png

1)I hope the Cossacks will still go just a musket with no "reference devices" for shooting.  :mrgreen:

2)
strzelec.png

this is Berdysh?

3) Muscovites never wore a morions...

Muscovites did wear morion style helmets,
http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/Costume/ruinfpike.jpg

And every faction would have used a stick/pole or bardiche to prop up their firearms, especially the cossacks

Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau said:
Muscovites did wear morion style helmets,
http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/Costume/ruinfpike.jpg

And every faction would have used a stick/pole or bardiche to prop up their firearms, especially the cossacks

I just can draw African in morion and say that the tribe Tumba-Yumba also wore morions ... bring me the facts that Muscovy wore those helmets ...

Cossacks have always been very mobile and do not think they used some sticks props in urban combat or on the field. they used it during the siege, I admit, but not in urban combat

Siberian Cossack said:
I just can draw African in morion and say that the tribe Tumba-Yumba also wore morions ... bring me the facts that Muscovy wore those helmets ...

Cossacks have always been very mobile and do not think they used some sticks props in urban combat or on the field. they used it during the siege, I admit, but not in urban combat

I realise drawings are not the best source of evidence but you wouldn't have just accepted my informed comment it if I just said 'Muscovites had morions'. therefore I included a picture I know is from opsrey publications, a well researched series of books. Anyway everyone would have certainly used a prop for their guns especially in the feild. 

And with a name Siberian Cossack I would assumed you are heavily bias when it comes to cossacks, so there will most likely not be any real debate with you. 

Edit:
But I could just take a photo of any old helmet and say it was from the yumba tumba tribe! But yes Muscovites used those helmets also, alongside morion styled helmets.

Siberian Cossack said:
1)I hope the Cossacks will still go just a musket with no "reference devices" for shooting.  :mrgreen:
2)this is Berdysh?
1. Cossacks use lighter muskets, and don't use forkiet's for shooting
2. Yes it's very very simple berdysh. They will have more berdysh, including such as on your picture
3. Muscovite made regiment's of soldat's in west style. That's regiment's divided into musketer's(Walloon broadsword, not sabres) and pikeman(broadswor, pikeman armor, morion, and pike).
Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau said:
No, forkiet will by use with heavy firearms, berdish only in Muscovite unit's(later in Polish infantry like hajduk, but not in this time period).
Siberian Cossack said:
i think this helmet (down) looks more truly than morion

mShishakIShlem.jpg
This's cavalry helmet, first is very old and maybe not in use in these time, but muscovite cavalry use unregular equipment and sometimes very old from grandfather etc. Second helmet looks like Polish hussar's helmet, maybe it's from Muscovite hussar's. Muscovite have less cavalry and they copy Polish hussar's, like these one:
HussarRuss.jpeg
Later(or not, Im not remember) they made Muscovite Reiter's, very good cavalry.

Siberian Cossack
This trophy. Be glad that we have no a broken bottle.  :smile:

PS Last helmet like Polish.

The way, the light musket will be different from the "musket with berdish"?

b@rtu$ said:
Siberian Cossack said:
2)this is Berdysh?
1. Cossacks use lighter muskets, and don't use forkiet's for shooting
2. Yes it's very very simple berdysh. They will have more berdysh, including such as on your picture

It all really sounds great especially light muskets for the Cossacks! will any new muskets or old muskets will be divided into two types (light and heavy) ?

Yes, We have some light and heavy musket's, but We need more new. Cossack's have musket's with "beter" lock than matchlock.
Right now We have, 30 new helmet's, 50cap's, 60 armors(light, and heavy), and 120 cloth's. If I end uniform for all unit's I made more firearms, and weapons.

Ps. Janissary don't use forkiet too, but theye musket's is heavy.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
****! All of those items are new?
Yes it's new.
NightHawkreal said:
I hope that the heavy musket can get the opponent in half of the map. Otherwise, why is it needed?
Heavy musket must have more power(damage), i think it's good to kill heavy horseman, and horses.

Back
Top Bottom