Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

This is understandable, but maybe you have something to tell us that it is possible to discuss anything other than nationalism. Or just break the silence. For example - Will there be sea battles or carts with guns?  :grin:

NightHawkreal said:
This is understandable, but maybe you have something to tell us that it is possible to discuss anything other than nationalism. Or just break the silence. For example - Will there be sea battles or carts with guns?  :grin:

Or cannons like Napoleonics Wars? So they could be more useful in battle, and not simply placed by default in the map.

NightHawkreal said:
+1 Show us something bro!!

As you wish...

Naval battles are partially done. However, I can't tell you for sure if they will or will not be in the mod. I'm stuck scripting boarding and I have no idea if I will get pass this. And if I do, there's still a lot to do until this gametype is finished.

There will be a lot of changes in the gameplay. A lot of tweaks and fixes. New effects for musket and pistols (now it looks really cool), new maps, new models. Most probably some troops will now use musket supports for heavy muskets.

Tul is working on moveable cannons... and on something more. Can't tell now. :wink: He doesn't have much free time, but he's doing his best and I really hope he will finish all that stuff.

Cannonball behavior has changed. Now cannonballs won't just explode. They'll bounce of the ground and destroy everyone standing on their way.

Enough info for now? :wink:

On the other hand, now that WSE is updated to 1.153 I expect another Warband patch really soon. :razz: God, I wish I was wrong...

You talked about some trick like in cRPG, in the case of the patch. I think a good option would be a new portable version.

Boarding - is very important. I hope the problem could be solved one way or another. In extreme cases, it may be storming the castle from the sea with boats.  :grin:
New effects - the smoke, sparks, and sound or something more interesting?  :smile:

In any case, it's worth the wait.

I though it would be nice, if I show you screens of some really nice clothes and armors.
Here's what I have for you, Starring me and a bunch of friends from RW clan. :smile:

wow, very nice uniforms
The guys in first image, and archer in sixth, from which faction these units are?Ottoman?

Shamble said:
wow, very nice uniforms
The guys in first image, and archer in sixth, from which faction these units are?Ottoman?
The first screen shows new Ottoman unit with some weird name I can't remember. On the sixth screen you can see Wallachian under Polish banner. They serve as light cavalry.

mb13q.jpg

Nice screenshots :grin: , can I ask from where are these pikemen?

Back
Top Bottom