Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, it'd be great if that were possible.

There'd still be the odd clipping issues/weird placement, but it'd look great most of the time, and that's what counts.

For melee, I'd assume that the rest just disappears while the musket is clubbed, dropping it and picking it up again would probably be going too far, though getting to poke someone with a rest sans musket might be hilarious on occasion. :wink:

Thanks for bringing out the crouch topic. I knew that I forgot about something, now I know what it was. :wink: I believe for now it would be best to just hide the musket supports when crouched, and re-enable them when player will get up. We will see how it will work...

Small update:
cir1c.jpg

cir2.jpg

More interesting stuff will come soon  :smile:

Recruitademt said:
YourStepDad said:
Recruitademt said:
I didn't think those things was in used during this time 1655-? Weren't they removed during the thirty years war?

The mod is set in 1648.

Emh? Since the title of the game is "The Deluge" I'm pretty sure it's not.

"In a wider sense it applies to the period between the Khmelnytsky (Chmielnicki) Uprising of 1648 and the Truce of Andrusovo in 1667, thus comprising the Polish–Lithuanian theaters of the Russo-Polish and Second Northern Wars.[5] In a stricter sense, the term refers to the Swedish invasion and occupation of the Commonwealth as a theater of the Second Northern War only (1655–1660); In Poland and Lithuania this period is called the Swedish Deluge (Lithuanian: Švedų tvanas, Polish: Potop szwedzki)."

--- My beloved friend, Wikipedia's, writings.

In short: The Deluge is taking place 1655-1660.

Kacpigh2 said:
Woah it would be cool if Polish/Muscovite infantry could use Bardiches to do that :grin:D

It would add more taste to the game i think :grin:D
Strangely, I think I saw it somewhere  :wink:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Kacpigh2 said:
Woah it would be cool if Polish/Muscovite infantry could use Bardiches to do that :grin:D

That was the idea... :wink:
b@rtu$ said:
Kacpigh2 said:

Strangely, I think I saw it somewhere   :wink:

Roran 13 said:
Will the Polish (and later, Russian) strelets/riflemen be able to use their bardiche for this, if they use it, as they did historically?

This is not the topic for posting such stuff, but what you have to do is download the previous version of warband(1.143) and install the mod there. No, you don't have to buy the game. Yes, you can have 1.153 and 1.143 at the same time, on the same computer, on the same partition.

Somebody here uploaded a standalone version of the deluge, I tried searching for it just now to link it to you, but I couldn't find it. Look around yourself or download 1.143 and play the deluge.

Hope I helped. :wink:

Oh btw, don't be disappointed if you don't see many players online. 1.153 patch ****ed up all mods that use warband script extender, deluge being one of them, so for the same reason not many people play.

They will though. They will :wink:

Back
Top Bottom