Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

mikkel the great said:
if all of the changes in the patch were just for NW (which I belive they are) its no ******** problem. If it doesnt **** around with native/common warband files = No problem is there to be had.

Also, I do understand that you are not very found of NW, but why not just thank taleworlds for their amazing mod support?

Who exactly are you refering to?

I like NW and play it. :razz:

And yes, I thank Taleworlds for that.

NightHawkreal said:
Really?

Shamble Suede said:
Warband Patch 1.154
Common:
- Fixed a bug that made upper stabs unblockable when in crouch-mode.
- Horses don’t rear up anymore when hit by a bayonet to their front.
- Upper stab chamber attacks are now not blockable anymore just like the lower stab.

The Warband patch is automatically included in the Napoleonic Wars installer!
Hell :evil: you are right. I didnt notice that. Why the hell they change Warband with NW things :sad:

Aye, but until them it needs to be stressed we can still play via the standalone version! Plenty of people still having a great time on the old Invasion server!

Gibby said:
Aye, but until them it needs to be stressed we can still play via the standalone version! Plenty of people still having a great time on the old Invasion server!

The last time I saw only TDM. In any case, it is only a shadow of its former greatness.

NightHawkreal said:
Gibby said:

The last time I saw only TDM. In any case, it is only a shadow of its former greatness.
Yesterday there were Tawerna's battle and invasion servers with bunch of people on them. :wink:

NightHawkreal said:
The number of players on the servers and the servers themselves.

This man speaks the truth.

The Deluge had momentum for a while there, it was played, it was talked about, it was "popular".

Now it is a ghost. One is lucky to see a handful in a server.

It all started when FSE updates changed warband.

Bring back the Deluge!

Exactly, it's up to the WSE team, or in reality, about Vincenzo cutting it out with his updates for NW.

It is stupid to make such demands when the team is working off their butts to do exactly that. It's not like the fault was up to them.

You missed the point entirely. People have started returning DESPITE Deluge stagnating. It may not be consistent, as NightHawk put it, but it's an amazing thing for a game to get, and not lose players over time, despite not being updated.

Deluge will come back with shockingly awesome updates, just be patient.

Please, for the love of god, don't tell me there wont be a blunderbuss in the new version(s)!  :cry:

Its bad enough its impossible to make an across the map head shot using it as a howitzer!

YourStepDad said:
Exactly, it's up to the WSE team, or in reality, about Vincenzo cutting it out with his updates for NW.

It is stupid to make such demands when the team is working off their butts to do exactly that. It's not like the fault was up to them.

You missed the point entirely. People have started returning DESPITE Deluge stagnating. It may not be consistent, as NightHawk put it, but it's an amazing thing for a game to get, and not lose players over time, despite not being updated.

Deluge will come back with shockingly awesome updates, just be patient.

Pause too long. Even a small patch in the beginning would be helpful. For example, with racks for muskets.  :smile:
People appear on the servers spontaneously. Servers are often empty or disappear. These are signs of fading module.

Primarily - no, nope, and nah. The number of players haven't dropped since June. Yesterday I was playing with 24 players on battle, all evening. I think it isn't bad at all when a module has that amount of users, is it? Any other module would suffocate slowly during this time and by the time we have now it would be completely dead. Deluge - nah, still living and being played.

NightHawkreal said:
Pause too long. Even a small patch in the beginning would be helpful. For example, with racks for muskets.  :smile:

False. It would be a very clear signal that Deluge is dead. Three months of work and all users get is a musket pole? Patches adding nothing are speciality of another modules (like those paid ones), try there. :smile: Would a one item update bring anyone back to Deluge? I doubt it. And if you are asking for confirmation if the devs are working - yes they are.

Back
Top Bottom