Smurf Tech Support

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey I am really jealous of the Undead Knights and their Twilight armor, so I was wondering if they're a rare spawn at the Obsidian Spire or you can't get the armor set. If I would need to change something in the files to have it buy-able please show me how to do that!

Leoslake9 said:
Hey I am really jealous of the Undead Knights and their Twilight armor, so I was wondering if they're a rare spawn at the Obsidian Spire or you can't get the armor set. If I would need to change something in the files to have it buy-able please show me how to do that!

If you get in fights with the wandering parties (specific ones in this case) on the map there is a chance (looting skill helps) that you can get a piece or two of their armor. If I'm not mistaken it's the Hell Knights that specifically wear that armor. You could also change the files, but for the sake of the game it's a rare drop/loot from the knights.

Leoslake9 said:
Both demons and unholy knights wear that kind of armor, you'll need a bit of luck to get them.
If you are too impatient you could always use the in-built cheat menus, but what's the fun of that?

Okay thanks! I got another question, is there a list of all 'special' weapons like the Maul of Titans or Vorpal sword?

Leoslake9 said:
Okay thanks! I got another question, is there a list of all 'special' weapons like the Maul of Titans or Vorpal sword?

Being worked on right now. There's a specific post about it on the thread to join there. "New Items List Submissions"

That's good, I was curious. Will this list also included the little quirks like the Magic Bow seems to use MP with every shot? A more exact formulae behind the bonus damage of the Sun Blade, Holy Avenger, and Stealthy Back Stabs?

Zsword said:
That's good, I was curious. Will this list also included the little quirks like the Magic Bow seems to use MP with every shot? A more exact formulae behind the bonus damage of the Sun Blade, Holy Avenger, and Stealthy Back Stabs?

Yes, and as the weapons (and their respective bugs) update so will the list, but we need people to pitch in some and get pieces of it started.

You can change some things with tweakMB, atleast thats what I did and mod is working as before. Some things I change were "no companion complaints/hang deserters" "cattle follow" "meet village elder thing" "no aging effect (though it will take forever to see if that works  :lol:)" Im using tweakMB ver 5.08.

But what module did you choose ? I have version 5.09 and there's no "Phantasy Calradia" module. I think that was mercav's question : can you get TweakMB to recognize this module ? Apparently I found a post saying you can get it to work with ACOK by using Floris Mod Pack ? Is it the same here ?

Wendek said:
But what module did you choose ? I have version 5.09 and there's no "Phantasy Calradia" module. I think that was mercav's question : can you get TweakMB to recognize this module ?
same issue as me

Do Undead affect Good towns - in this case Ridas Magocracy - the same way they affect party Morale? I have a few skeletons, Shadows, Hell Knights and the like in the garrison, and it give me the 'The Poverty of the Town is unbearable' readout. I can't even go to the Market.

Lilly112 said:
Do Undead affect Good towns - in this case Ridas Magocracy - the same way they affect party Morale? I have a few skeletons, Shadows, Hell Knights and the like in the garrison, and it give me the 'The Poverty of the Town is unbearable' readout. I can't even go to the Market.
No it doesn't. Maybe there aren't enough caravans reaching the town...

Lilly112 said:

This can also affect the town if it changes hands too many times. E.G. Multiple factions fight over it constantly.

Migrating WILL wreck a town/village's economy, so if you did that, that's the reason.
If you think about it it's pretty logical, since all the original population and culture will be exiled.

Back
Top Bottom