Resolved Smithing Stamina not recharging

Users who are viewing this thread

My smithing stamina ran out, so I decided to spend the time until it recharged doing some trading. So for about 3 days, I was out going from place to place buying and selling. I get back to where I was, open the Smithy... and I still have no stamina???? This doesn't seem right. Before, any time you spent not smithing was recharge time. Do we have to literally sit there waiting (doing nothing, not playing the game, not having fun, paying the army with no income to offset it...) for the whole time until our stamina is back? And recharging stamina can take like 7-10 days??? Can't be. This has to be a bug. No way it could be intentional.

Windows 10 | 1.4.1 Beta | No mods

it only recharges if you wait in a town, its stupid like you can recover from sword wounds while riding around but fatigue from making charcoal,nope that needs a town

It normally takes only 18 hours for me to recharge stamina, and all my companions recharge at the same rate. I also recharge stamina whilst waiting for nightfall to raid a bandit hideout, but not whilst resting in a village. I raid a lot of hideouts so I just try to raid a couple of those before going back to smithing.

The stamina recharges while waiting in towns. If you are having a problem where you only recharge stamina during raids and not in towns, please send us your save file. You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom