Smithing perks don't get applied

Users who are viewing this thread

skiapex

Recruit
Summary: Smithing perks don't get applied. I have level 26 smithing and the perks 'Efficient Charcoal Maker' and 'Efficient Iron Maker' aren't applied when Smithing. 2 Hardwood make one Charcoal still and one Iron Ore still makes 2 Crude Iron.
How to Reproduce: Exceed level 25 Smithing and then go to Smith and look at Refine options
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): does not very by settlement. Not currently doing a quest
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.0.4 and 1.0.5
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 590
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
RAM: 35 GB DDR3-1600
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H DDR3 Micro ATX LGA1151
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Edit:
Found out something I found unintuitive. You need to select which of the 2 perks you want; this is a permanent choice. If you don't make the choice you get neither. You need to go through and do this for all of your perks.

Last edited:
Bump

it seems alot perks in general are not working, including leadership xp ones, and even the faction bonuses you start off with such 30% off for caravans, faster construction for empire etc

Found out something I found unintuitive. You need to select which of the 2 perks you want; this is a permanent choice. If you don't make the choice you get neither. You need to go through and do this for all of your perks.

Summary: Smithing perks don't get applied. I have level 26 smithing and the perks 'Efficient Charcoal Maker' and 'Efficient Iron Maker' aren't applied when Smithing. 2 Hardwood make one Charcoal still and one Iron Ore still makes 2 Crude Iron.
How to Reproduce: Exceed level 25 Smithing and then go to Smith and look at Refine options
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): does not very by settlement. Not currently doing a quest
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.0.4 and 1.0.5
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 590
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
RAM: 35 GB DDR3-1600
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H DDR3 Micro ATX LGA1151
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
There's an extra option in the refinery tab that gives you the option to refine the new options alongside the existing ones

Back
Top Bottom