Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
My game unlocked parts, but when I saved, closed game, and came back later that day, all the new parts were locked again (back to starter parts). no mods or cheats used

This thread is specifically about 1.8.0, so I figured that didn't need explicitly clarifying unless my version deviated from the thread.

But for additional clarity; 1.8.0

Same as The Hussar - already unlocked parts you start the game with - pop up as new unlocks. It otherwise works fine, but it's likely not intended behaviour. Plus it makes initial progress a bit slower.

Not sure if it's the same bug, but I noticed I still only have level 1 parts after unlocking a lot of them. So after unlocking another few, I checked parts and I noticed an orange dot flashing on some locked parts... IIRC the orange dot means it's newly unlocked.

Edit: Huh, weird, it seems to be refreshing after changing category to another weapon and back. But not between swords I think. When I switched to axe and back to sword, it updated.

The screenshot is from before I figured out the refreshing.
image.png

Last edited:
Not sure if it's the same bug, but I noticed I still only have level 1 parts after unlocking a lot of them. So after unlocking another few, I checked parts and I noticed an orange dot flashing on some locked parts... IIRC the orange dot means it's newly unlocked.

Edit: Huh, weird, it seems to be refreshing after changing category to another weapon and back. But not between swords I think. When I switched to axe and back to sword, it updated.

The screenshot is from before I figured out the refreshing.
image.png
Yes, this still happens to me too!

Back
Top Bottom