Smithing much better

Users who are viewing this thread

I noticed that the prices for smithed 2 handers went down a bunch, which makes it a lot less cheesy, I would probably make it lower myself. But the biggest change I noticed was that your actually want to use higher level/pricey metals to smith now, it appears to no longer be based on swing damage. Anyone know the details?

I noticed and asked about this in the newest beta thread. There are still some items for 200,000+ but it’s limited (from what I’ve seen) to items like the noble longbow.

I noticed and asked about this in the newest beta thread. There are still some items for 200,000+ but it’s limited (from what I’ve seen) to items like the noble longbow.

What does that have to do with anything? It's not a item you can make yourself.

It only took them over a year lol...

Only thing that changed is mouse clicks... You went from... "May you be interested in a javelin?" To "May you be interested in 10 javelins?" to put it simple... You can still melt down trash and make it into something of value. You can buy up a towns entire stock of wooden hammers, pitchforks, and whatever else low level trash, and you can sit there smithing for days turning trash to riches.

Maybe need to limit the number of loot you get from battles. Because those damn smiths abuse it by turn it into much more valuable things right? :p

Only thing that changed is mouse clicks... You went from... "May you be interested in a javelin?" To "May you be interested in 10 javelins?" to put it simple... You can still melt down trash and make it into something of value. You can buy up a towns entire stock of wooden hammers, pitchforks, and whatever else low level trash, and you can sit there smithing for days turning trash to riches.

Maybe need to limit the number of loot you get from battles. Because those damn smiths abuse it by turn it into much more valuable things right? :p
I hear you, what I would really like is a cap on the weapons you could make. So if your smithing is a 50 you can only make things up to a 75 or 100. I think it's more realistic. But as it is now, it's much better, who wants to play the game, just to spend 2x or 3x as much time smithing thoose javelins, when you can actually play the game and make money winning battles.

Back
Top Bottom