SP - General Smithing Masterwork Weapons 1.0.11

Users who are viewing this thread

There is currently a problem when smithing weapons in the base game with the perk Master-Smith unlocked (Level 200 skill). If you succeed in smithing a weapon with increased stats the weapon arrives in your inventory, unfortunately, if you have just been crafting the same weapon with no luck and you receive a 'masterwork' weapon on a later attempt, the weapons stack together with no new entry created in the inventory. When these stack in the inventory, the masterwork weapon - not only does it not appear separately in the inventory, the weapon with the improved stats DISAPPEARS and you lose the weapon with the improved stats entirely (no amount of separating/ handing out weapons to different companions or selling fixes this)!!! You can't even rename the weapon to prevent this as it also gets wiped. The masterwork weapon should have a separate spot in the inventory! PLEASE FIX TALEWINDS xx

noticed the same thing and want to add another problem that fits into this one:
i was trying to craft myselfe a masterwork one handed axe. i named one of my earlyer versions "Skull Chopper". every new axe with these parts i created from there on, was named "Skull Chopper". I made sure to smelt the failed attempts before crafting a new one, so its not a stacking issue imo. when i finally got a weapon with good stats (+3 speed, +2 dmg, +2 handling), i named it "Shield Breaker". Well... the game added another "Skull Chopper" into my inventory^^ at least the stats stayed xD

Back
Top Bottom