Smithing hurts my finger :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Can Talesworld please add an x# modifier to make smithing not annihilate my finger joints, thank you. I have 174 smithing and when I get the double stamina perk I feel like my finger will drop off.

Currently the only answer is an auto clicker of some sort, but Bannerlord doesn't make it easy for a noob like me to figure out. So can someone just paste the AHK code here? I'm a giant noob to macros, I am only capable of copy/pasting them, and making sure no fishy business.. but half the time people only share in super popular games or the other half is people talking professionally with all the jagen, and their macros can't even be copy/pasted. Stingy.

And no I will not buy overpriced peripherals, I've been using this $15 chinese 'gamer' mouse for over 3 years now and I've never played with a better middle click.

Just imagine how your fingers would feel if you would have smelted and forged all this metal IRL. ?
Don't you feel better already? No?
You could try this (sorry, the page is in german, but the download button is called download button here as well xD) The software itself is in english and the reviews are 4/5! And the page (CHIP) is well known and checks the software it distributes for viruses, I always look there first if I need some freeware.

Dude, I used to watch some metal smith with the hobby of anvil smithing on youtube, the guy blew his elbow out and started using his left hand.

Dude, I used to watch some metal smith with the hobby of anvil smithing on youtube, the guy blew his elbow out and started using his left hand.
This is the solution! When you blow your knuckle out, start using your left hand... ?

Haha they should just scrap the smithing system as a skill and instead give it to a Smith NPC you can find in towns. Upgrading a Smithy building when being lord of a town should give access to higher level smithing NPC to Smith for you.

There are engineers, rogues, I think a blacksmith is the next step. But I wouldn't worry too much, I think the game is designed so that there is a blacksmith hero (on the blacksmith screen it lets you select the character). They just haven't done it yet. Neither have they developed functions for the roguery, nor for the general (expert in tactics), although in the game the heroes are, so the logical thing is that they do it.

First they should make smithing useful. I played with mods to test it. And it was really pointless. Legendary weapons was kinda broken, but bonuses just dissapear when you reequip.

I mean currently I think smithing fits a niche of money making while healing. I've been leveling it while letting caravans/workshops make money, and I probably could've spent my time better, I'm thinking a good time to quit is the double refine stamina perk so you can maximize profit when healing, probably by simply turing wood to coal with the other perk. But I'm stubborn so I'm going for broke atm (sore fingy :sad:((

There are engineers, rogues, I think a blacksmith is the next step. But I wouldn't worry too much, I think the game is designed so that there is a blacksmith hero (on the blacksmith screen it lets you select the character). They just haven't done it yet. Neither have they developed functions for the roguery, nor for the general (expert in tactics), although in the game the heroes are, so the logical thing is that they do it.

There is a smith in my game, so you are right. Its beta version.

A companion with tactics should receive the passive increase to simulated battles. So a companion with 100 tactics should win more often and lose less troops than a companion with no tactics skill. I know the skill works for the player but I don't know how to test if it works for companions you have given their own company.

is there a trick to cutting down the wait timer? feels like i have to wait months in between each short blacksmith session :sad:

is there a trick to cutting down the wait timer? feels like i have to wait months in between each short blacksmith session :sad:
Go nexus and search smithing. Or bannerlord tweaks.

But still you will spend 40 hours for searching hardwood. So better charcoal production perk is musthave

I made ton of money buying cheap hardwood + smelting weapons for steel and then refining it.
Do you get this weapons from loot? Becouse to refine steel you need t4 t5 weapon. And it costs alot.
And you get from it 2 units of regular steel or something like that.

Last edited:
Oh they fixed prices. So now smithing can be great way to earn money.

BTW - you need only 2 units of steel and 3 units of fine steel to make this

But cost is really strange.

I have another 2h axe with different components (same t5), and it costs 3 times less.

Last edited:
toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

F9::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
click
sleep 0.001
}
return
Autohotkey code I was using for something. Change f9 if you want to toggle with other button, sleep value is delay between clicks, this one might be a bit too low.

Back
Top Bottom