Need More Info Smithing Graphics Glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I was Smelting items in the Smithy and suddenly the colors in the corner of my screen went haywire. Exited smithing, and screen was all black except corner that was previously haywire. Menus and other screens all worked okay and the issue went away once I returned to main menu, so I do not suspect my video card is the issue.
How to Reproduce: Smelt items in the Smithy.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): (Will attach once my trial period for this forum is over)
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 526.47
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I can't say my issue is exactly the same but while I am smithing for an order, the numbers for the stats while moving sliders are not changing color corresponding to it being acceptable (green) or below acceptable (red).

Hey, can you please delete the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files afterward. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hey, can you please delete the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files afterward. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
you mean uninstall it and reinstall it?

Back
Top Bottom