• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Smithing - Character switching

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

KB Salty

Recruit
Summary: Can't switch to low skill character for smelting/refining if previous selected higher skill smithing order with different character.

How to Reproduce: If I select/forge an order and then switch to refine or smelt, when I try to switch to a different character I can't and they are dark, because their smithing skill isn't high enough for the last order selected, even though I am no longer trying to smith and there is no skill requirement to refine/smelt. To get around this I have to select free build on the smithing tab, then I can switch to a different character.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Smithing
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16 GB 3000
Motherboard: Azrock B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom