Resolved Smithed 2H swords nerfed when moved to inventory

Users who are viewing this thread

At first I thought this was my imaginations, but now I've documented it. Notation: x -> y -> z means x = Value if smith skill was perfect, y = value it said in smithing window after I actually forged it (expected nerf due to me not having high enough smith skill), but then z = Actual value shown when I examine sword in inventory. I expected z should be the same as y, right? In fact (I'm estimating some of these because I didn't write them all down, but should be very close)
Swing Speed: 98 -> 96 -> 89
Sw damage: 103 -> 101 -> 93
Thrust Speed: 92 -> 91 -> 85
Length: 108 -> 108 -> 108
Handling: 92 -> 92 -> 92

This was a level IV sword that should be pretty nice (value 281 sword) that is worse than some of my first attempts at smithing. Is this a bug? I'm thinking maybe the nerf shown in the smithing window (the y values) is inaccurate? If I knew it was going to be this big of a penalty I wouldn't try to make a sword so far above my current smithing level (I think this sword required 110 level and I am at like 50s or 60)

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom