Small Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Patta said:
splofot said:
Fallen_Sorrow said:
I Discovered the Problem....      New Players play this mod for like A day or 2, then get bored because there isn't anything to get out of the mod Like Levels, so they just quit. Without Any Levels for character and unlockable weapons people will start leaving and it will remain as now  :sad:. I think that's the main problem, You can't get some players without Unballancing it...  :sad:

NONONONONONNONNONONONONONOOOOO. Don't. Ever.

Don't worry, I won't. Never.
Thanks, mate. :smile:

Fallen_Sorrow said:
Have a idea. What if you could like throw 100 gold on the ground (a shiny effect) and then all the townsfolk neaby would run to the spot where you "dropped" your gold?  :grin:

I think that's a rip-off from... well i won't say it.

I was wondering if making the winner the player with the best K/D might be a better system, it encourages patience and stealthy hit and run attacks, where sometimes at the moment it turns into a brawl in the town square.

It is like this in the FFA (Assassins vs Assassins) Mode, but in the "Steal the Documents" Mode, we want teamplay, and no complains about killsteals and things. Also, the "Steal the Documents" Mode will be completely redone in the next version.

Patta said:
It is like this in the FFA (Assassins vs Assassins) Mode, but in the "Steal the Documents" Mode, we want teamplay, and no complains about killsteals and things. Also, the "Steal the Documents" Mode will be completely redone in the next version.

Yeah I only meant in the ffa. Trouble is atm people are too reckless and get into big fights. If they were more worried about dying it might solve that. Obviously steal the documents shouldn't have KD. Are you going to make it so that assasins only get points from stealing documents? I think that would be really good.

btw though this is a great mod you've made  :grin:

The true assassin is one who kills only when necessary, yet his shadow is never perceived by anyone, therefore remaining untouched.

We need a steam group, so we can organize and stuff. So when I log on, I can see how many people are in the Assassin's Hunt steamgroup, and ask for them to join up for a round or two. Yesterday, I was lucky that someone was online, who brought alot of friends so we could play, but else, it's pretty deserted.

Bank-Seems-legit_f298d9d3e2884a9fb25f34832705d55f.jpg

Man this feels great, to have the sub-forum active again. Just wanted to say that... and why not, some suggestions  :mrgreen:

How about Assassins start without weapons? Most of time the refill ammo feature does not even seem to exit. What about swapping that for an armory, where you can choose your weapon. (Players would need to have proficiencies on all weapons then). The thing is this would need the addition of interiors (which imo would make the mod amazing) but Patta does not seem willing to add them in here, but in RW.

Also, what is that stuff about: "A merchant has entered the city. Rumors say it has a very expensive weapon". I've never met that merchant or got hold of his weapon.

I'm starting to see some maps like the snowy one with props for raising bridges and stuff. I love that. If you could develop upon that on all maps.

Can I suggest a mode kind of TDM, but no books to steal. Instead, guards must protect a bot (a rich tradesman or else) inside a fortified area in the city. Assassins could start off in some kind of dungeons (Assassin HQ where they get hold of their desired weapon, if you liked idea 1 for this). Assassins must co-operate and create distractions, or use dungeons, guarded by the guard players, in order to reach the man. A lot of passageways into the fort could be made, guards protecting the entrances. Also through the skies of the city, a way to reacht he fort. That way role-play in the guard faction is ULTRA-important in order to ensure the bot survives. This could work as a siege mode, if assassins don't manage the kill, they loose round. Later on, some cool features could be implemented, like riots in the city, and that guards have to look for, proving a distraction, or some standposts where guards can see all going on in city. The addition of poison, and more ideas i have and that i can't sum up atm...

This seems almost unreal, but dreaming is free, isn't it?

Lannistark said:
Man this feels great, to have the sub-forum active again. Just wanted to say that... and why not, some suggestions  :mrgreen:

How about Assassins start without weapons? Most of time the refill ammo feature does not even seem to exit. What about swapping that for an armory, where you can choose your weapon. (Players would need to have proficiencies on all weapons then). The thing is this would need the addition of interiors (which imo would make the mod amazing) but Patta does not seem willing to add them in here, but in RW.
Yea, no Interiors here because we need to think of a good way to include them first.

Also, what is that stuff about: "A merchant has entered the city. Rumors say it has a very expensive weapon". I've never met that merchant or got hold of his weapon.
Watch out for him, he can easily be identified. And his weapon is a very cool sword.

I'm starting to see some maps like the snowy one with props for raising bridges and stuff. I love that. If you could develop upon that on all maps.
Yea, the new map (Vaegir) is really cool. We will do more  maps like these for sure :wink:

Can I suggest a mode kind of TDM, but no books to steal. Instead, guards must protect a bot (a rich tradesman or else) inside a fortified area in the city. Assassins could start off in some kind of dungeons (Assassin HQ where they get hold of their desired weapon, if you liked idea 1 for this). Assassins must co-operate and create distractions, or use dungeons, guarded by the guard players, in order to reach the man. A lot of passageways into the fort could be made, guards protecting the entrances. Also through the skies of the city, a way to reacht he fort. That way role-play in the guard faction is ULTRA-important in order to ensure the bot survives. This could work as a siege mode, if assassins don't manage the kill, they loose round. Later on, some cool features could be implemented, like riots in the city, and that guards have to look for, proving a distraction, or some standposts where guards can see all going on in city. The addition of poison, and more ideas i have and that i can't sum up atm...
It is pretty cool, yea. But it would be hard to make and I can't support another game Mode. I've got other things to do :razz:

This seems almost unreal, but dreaming is free, isn't it?
You can send me money for your dreams, if you want. I will take it.

Back
Top Bottom