Small Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Fallen_Sorrow said:
Lannistark said:
Well as long as fps remain above 0 it'll be fine  :wink:

something more than cities and some more roleplay like taverns, bounty systems, [pssst.. horsesss...]  :lol: , guess that's where i made mistake. Mod is awesome as it is  :mrgreen:

Bigger Cities, Roleplay with Taverns, bounty systems and horses (could be done with bigger cities  :lol:)... This All would be very fun but the problem are the players. We are just too few to have like Quests and stuff. Look at PWMOD. IT has so many players and so many servers  :smile:. There, it's nice to have like quests and stuff, but here, where like 10 players play for 1 hour and then the servers are empty for at least 4 hours, not.  :grin:

Nailed it!  :mrgreen: You are right. We need to attract some more players to this wonderful mod. I think if i may have some spare time I'll create a signature or two for Assassin Hunt. If they are good, I'll post them in the sub-forum, as long as Patta agrees of course :razz:

Well, this now could sound abit wierd but, What if you (when you could) would make like a Database Webpage, so like All players could see how many Guards, other Assassins and stuff They Killed. And like how many times they Changed their Clothes, i don't know. So we could compete  :mrgreen:.

But even if Patta could learn to connect it to a database. But he still got no. And as the NordInvasion maker told Patta someday he spends the most money on running the database and just a little bit for those gameservers(it was when the mod had just 2 or 3).

Why need a database? Are you gonna enjoy your meal a bit more if you can see that you have killed 257 people instead of 247? Are you gonna be happier? Are you even gonna give a shhh? I don't think so.

Yeah I agree. I don't think there's need for a database. You could have some kind of event where assassins can compete between it.
Like, a merchant has arrived to town, kill him and you will earn his goods. (A special dagger, money...)

ahahaha  :mrgreen: Indeed. Maybe Patta could include that.

EDIT: Can you lower the score required for an autokick? Sometimes people reach the -9 then start playing seriously. If you could lower it to 6 or 5 maybe we could get rid of the trolls.

I Discovered the Problem....      New Players play this mod for like A day or 2, then get bored because there isn't anything to get out of the mod Like Levels, so they just quit. Without Any Levels for character and unlockable weapons people will start leaving and it will remain as now  :sad:. I think that's the main problem, You can't get some players without Unballancing it...  :sad:

So you are suggesting adding a role play section like cRPG's or NordInvasion's, beacuse of small count of players? Bull****. Does PW have it? Does MMod have it? Does(...) Know, that you are from cRPG's clan and you play that mod very often, but does every great mod have to have a role play section to be fantastic and time-consuming? I don't think so.

Tajulek said:
So you are suggesting adding a role play section like cRPG's or NordInvasion's, beacuse of small count of players? Bull****. Does PW have it? Does MMod have it? Does(...) Know, that you are from cRPG's clan and you play that mod very often, but does every great mod have to have a role play section to be fantastic and time-consuming? I don't think so.

PW has a higher share of time, that cannot be argued. The databse thing, i personally don't like it, you would remove the identity of the mod, but yes, I suggest Patta can do something that gives the scene and mod more activity. Maybe make the cities bigger (then more players are needed), make some interiors like in pw, for some additional roleplay. Or expand the events really, make hundreds of events (hyperbole  :mrgreen:) but think of it every 2 minutes 1 different event from out of 40 different ones is gonna keep the mod alive and people will want to see what the event does. If you want more players for the mod I believe expanding maps like out of the city adding villages (kind of pw but small maps) and lots of events are way to go.

Fallen_Sorrow said:
I Discovered the Problem....      New Players play this mod for like A day or 2, then get bored because there isn't anything to get out of the mod Like Levels, so they just quit. Without Any Levels for character and unlockable weapons people will start leaving and it will remain as now  :sad:. I think that's the main problem, You can't get some players without Unballancing it...  :sad:

NONONONONONNONNONONONONONOOOOO. Don't. Ever.

splofot said:
Fallen_Sorrow said:

NONONONONONNONNONONONONONOOOOO. Don't. Ever.

Don't worry, I won't. Never.

Sry, but that is no good idea. It would make the game very, very unbalanced. Look at Nordinvasion: There it is no problem if the players are not balanced, really no problem. They are fighting together, so no one really cares. At crpg it is something else. That is exactly the reason why I stopped playing it. You play against others that could maybe be extremely better equipped, leaving you only a small chance to kill them and you need just gigantic skills for it. You might be very good, but that does not really help against someone who has a plate armor and a two handed sword, needs just one hti to kill you and is even faster than you. I hope you understand why I won't do that. And I don't think that it would attract more players really. Maybe soem more, yea. But only a few.

As for the bigger cities/towns: The problem is that this does not really attract more players, you just need more players to play the game.

And more events will be added, but it is hard to think of any that can be realised.

For events i suggest simple things going on, it doesnt even need to affect gameplay. Just pure estilism :grin: Also sometimes some events don't announce them, it will make gameplay more inmersive

Back
Top Bottom