Small Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

hello patta and the other awesome mod team :smile:

im against horses, totally useless, its like horses in siege on native, it must not be included

======problem=========

i have a BIG suugestion, i dont noticed anyone saying it about Team DeathMatch:

in kerghit cities archer without teh bow easily look like assassin, this make a very bad point: the tk of our guard team, a different real guard armor is needed

=====================

noticed a thing but thats like in native: there is always an idiot who always tk and/or kill townsmen, teh one with " " (nothing) name cant be kiked, and waiting the auto kik take sometime ages, idk how to resolve it but only notice :wink:

fieldmarshall_adrien_xbow said:
noticed a thing but thats like in native: there is always an idiot who always tk and/or kill townsmen, teh one with " " (nothing) name cant be kiked, and waiting the auto kik take sometime ages, idk how to resolve it but only notice :wink:
Yea, it's sooo annoying...

im against horses, totally useless, its like horses in siege on native, it must not be included
Get the heck out of here! Good castles are castles that implements the use of cav. Like sally doors and grounds.

[OUT OF SUBJECT] if all people were all good players, i wont say the horses are useless

but when you see kerghit and all buy the horse instead of selling him to go on wall..... or when you see most defender fighting outside instead of going flag..
[END]

but in assassin hunt horses will be totally useless, if cities were really bigger, it will be ok

because at the moment the biggest cities have much water and small pieces to hide or really little roads so horses cant move and when blocked, all know what happens to cav :smile:

about the kerghit archer, i noticed that its same problem with rhodok crossbowmen, some guards look like assassin and some assassins look like guards, changing their helmet to a mailed one like the melee guard will resolve it

Hey, I just want to post a small suggestion  :grin:.

Maybe You could make it, like in PWMOD. When you kill a Player/Bot, you could steal the clothes from the dead boddy and change into them. Like pressing a Number while standing on the dead Boddy. :grin:

That would improve many thing I think  :grin:.

Just Suggesting.

Fallen_Sorrow said:
Maybe You could make it, like in PWMOD. When you kill a Player/Bot, you could steal the clothes from the dead boddy and change into them. Like pressing a Number while standing on the dead Boddy.
May I ask, what's the point?

Obviously an assassin won't loot a guard's armor, because then he'll be quite noticeable for other guards to detect. Plus, I think a player with the agility of an assassin, an armor of a guard, and a pistol would be somewhat overpowered, eh?

And in case of a deathmatch, what assassins usually do after killing their target is to change their clothes so that whoever witnessed the incident (including the killed assassin) won't recognize them. Looting the killed assassin's clothes will only mean that when he respawn, he'll know exactly what he's looking for, in which then you'll have to change your clothes again making all of this entirely pointless...

I'm not sure (and I don't think other people know) what you're trying to reach with this, maybe you can tell us what do you have in mind with your suggestion?

ElaineLung said:
Some suggestion to the mod:

Some of the assassin's armour (Peasant armour) has some weight on it but it has no defence bonus (0). So if i play as an assassin it would be better for me to wear farmer's gear instead of studded leather coat, robe or something like that because you will run faster than those

This should not be, the armors should have all the same stats, including weight and body armor. Where did you get the information about the item stats?

hello patta and the other awesome mod team :smile:

======problem=========

i have a BIG suugestion, i dont noticed anyone saying it about Team DeathMatch:

in kerghit cities archer without teh bow easily look like assassin, this make a very bad point: the tk of our guard team, a different real guard armor is needed

=====================

I did never see such big problems, but I will see if I change the armor.

For the nameless people: I can't do anything against that, The only thing that could work is an Admin tool that changes the playerlist. There are Admin tools like this and then you have other words shown in the player list too and not only the name, so you can click that instead and kick him. I will see. Warband has some things that are not good, with a bit of scripting experience you can for example easily cheat and give very high skills to your troops client side and things like that. You just need to know how.

I'd really like to see some things going out of city, I know i'm starting to be annoying :grin: but until i get a response on this i ain't gonna stop  :razz: Imagine kind of caravan bots constantly entering and out of the city, that would be awesome, and assassins could sneak on there, or dunno in TDM the chest for assassins to keep stolen books put it outside city like in the rhodok map, and guards can close the gates and things like that forcing assassins to take secret route with book or take a caravan dunno.

Also, if map makers could do something for assassins so for stealing books you can have a different route? Because I'm tired of stealing books in just one zone and a guard appearing always from behind and kill. Not fair  :mad:

On most maps you ahve at least 2 routes to get away with a book from each chest. And the things you said refer to the mappers, it should be completely possible to make gates you can glose like there are doors the guards can open and close on one of the maps.

What if, like someone who Said it before (don't remember The name), You like Have a Dagger that is invisible untill you come like 2 feet to your Enemie. So they enemie will see the sword when standing 2 feet from it. That would bring lots of Fun, i think  :grin: :mrgreen:

Can be done with a small trick: invisible .lods for the dagger. That could work, but then everyone would see the dagger from a different distance, depending on his graphics.

Patta said:
On most maps you ahve at least 2 routes to get away with a book from each chest. And the things you said refer to the mappers, it should be completely possible to make gates you can glose like there are doors the guards can open and close on one of the maps.

How about adding dungeons under city ? Can that improve gameplay? For TDM Only I mean...

Aren't maps complicated enough yet?  :wink: If there would be dungeons, the guards must look everywhere for the assassins i think. But it's a pretty nice idea, but i don't think that the maps should be even bigger, no offense  :mrgreen:.

Fallen_Sorrow said:
but i don't think that the maps should be even bigger, no offense  :mrgreen:.
I agree.
With the current population, there's no need to make towns larger. I'd imagine however that if the population grows, assassins will ask for larger towns because they would not be able to hide in the current ones...

The more ideas you brainstorm here the more stuff I shall add to my map. Right now it's huge, about ca 1 square kilometer city stuff and 8 times that (like sudoku squares around it) with two crappy villages and a rogue fort. Next up, huge dungeons. When your done I can send Patta the file so we can all go try it out and you'll see how boring gameplay is gonna be.

Plus my mate wanted a giant flying dildo in there:smile:

Well as long as fps remain above 0 it'll be fine  :wink:

I guess I just expect some different things from the mod, I understand that these ideas are not as appreciated by the community :razz: I hoped for a bigger map with something more than cities and some more roleplay like taverns, bounty systems, [pssst.. horsesss...]  :lol: , guess that's where i made mistake. Mod is awesome as it is  :mrgreen:

Lannistark said:
Well as long as fps remain above 0 it'll be fine  :wink:

something more than cities and some more roleplay like taverns, bounty systems, [pssst.. horsesss...]  :lol: , guess that's where i made mistake. Mod is awesome as it is  :mrgreen:

Bigger Cities, Roleplay with Taverns, bounty systems and horses (could be done with bigger cities  :lol:)... This All would be very fun but the problem are the players. We are just too few to have like Quests and stuff. Look at PWMOD. IT has so many players and so many servers  :smile:. There, it's nice to have like quests and stuff, but here, where like 10 players play for 1 hour and then the servers are empty for at least 4 hours, not.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom