Resolved Small Annoyance that needs fixing: "Lord JimBob has created an Army".....

Users who are viewing this thread

Let me make this here human player auto path to me no matter what they are doing.

Currently sitting in a castle or town? No problem when you do finally leave I'll teleport you the distance you would of covered had you left when I formed my army.

Currently running away from a 6 bazillion troop size army? No problem I'm behind you, just immediately turn around and head back to me and my 5 troops.

Also two side annoyances.

1st: Why can't our kids be seen in the castle or keep? I know i have them...says i have two right on the clan screen... where the eff are my two little brats.

2nd: I'm getting a little annoyed when i go 100 days without going back to my castle and I've already had 2 kids. Like "Waaaaait a second something ain't right here Lady Ispreadmylegsforthecastleguard". "Which Sturgian neckbeard, axe wielding ass slipped you his snow walrus?"

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom