Slow/Crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Pena117

Recruit
Hi I have just recently got into Mount and Blade and while trying to run Viking Conquest the game kinda slows down, and occasionally crashes. I noticed this problem also when I tried to run the Game of Thrones mod. I am running the game through Steam. Any help would be appreciated, I really want to play Viking Conquest!

Detail your computer specs. Hardware, OS, etc.

The native game is years old, and it uses a engine that is even older. This DLC and the mod you are referencing try to improve graphics with the cost of being more heavy for your computer. You may need to tweak your graphics.

okay
Processor: AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.80 Ghz
RAM: 8.00
System type: 32-bit Operating System on a windows 7

So the problem popped up Modules/Viking Conquest/postFX.fx
                                        Error loading postFX shaders:
                                        Make sure you have the latest DirectX RUntime Library installed
                                        Return COde: -2147024888

So do I just need to reinstally Directx? I'm running the game on the lowest settings to try to make it work to no avail

Pena117 said:
okay
Processor: AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.80 Ghz
RAM: 8.00
System type: 32-bit Operating System on a windows 7

So the problem popped up Modules/Viking Conquest/postFX.fx
                                        Error loading postFX shaders:
                                        Make sure you have the latest DirectX RUntime Library installed
                                        Return COde: -2147024888

So do I just need to reinstally Directx? I'm running the game on the lowest settings to try to make it work to no avail

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html Try the fix for 32 bit computers here (it worked for me in Brytenwalda).

Edit: My solution is for runtime errors. It seems reinstalling Dx might help.

Back
Top Bottom